Chapter 24: Oops

Song: Just One Day By BTS

Jisoo's POV:
Date: 03Jan
I looked towards the voice and saw it was him. Yeah, him. I think you know who is he. Jackson.. yeah it was him. I nodded and replied with a hello. He offered to treat me coffee however, I already bought mine. "neh, I already bought it." I said as I raised me cup of hot coffee.

He then started to talk about real serious things. "Hey um, I know it's awkward but I just want to clear things out."

"that you are here for Krystal?
Sure, I already know."

"no, I came here for you."

"..."

"she told me to break up with you or
else you'll die. She told me that you
were here so I came with her."

"die?"

"yes. I'm here for you. And
I still love-"

"stop. Wait. She asked you to
break up with me?"

"yeah, and then date her
to protect you."

"nice excuses you got."

"no, im serious."

"... Just stop." I said as I stood up but he immediately took out his jacket and tied on my waist and he whispered to me, "your pants." I immediately knew what he was talking about but I tried to maintain my coolness by shutting up and took of my own jacket and took out his jacket and said, "you know that I don't believe any shit you are talking right?"

I turned around and walked towards the door but I accidentally banged on a couple. "im sorry." I apologized as I looked at that couple. Lisa and Taehyung. Jackson saw and immediately came to me and asked caringly, "are you okay, let me send you home."

"im alright. Don't touch me."

"Jisoo, I told you already-"

"you broke up with me, and I really regretted being with you, so stop. And go away." he heard me but he again tied his jacket on top of mine and whispered into my ears, "it didn't cover properly."

And he left. Yeah, leaving me with his "amazingly big" jacket and the couple. Nice, after what I said, he still hung out with her. Really nice. I turned around ready to leave this awkward situation. But I felt a force pulling me back. I turned around and saw it was Taehyung. He said, "hey, aren't you going to ask if she'sokay? "

"hey Lisa, are you okay?"

(lisa)
"im -"

"after spilling coffee at
yourself?"

(taehyung)
"Kim Jisoo! Why can't you
just apologise?"

"because, I did
nothing wrong."

(taehyung)
"you-"

"because im accused.
Because, im right."

(lisa)
"taehyung ah-."

(taehyung)
"I can't put up with this anymore!"

I rolled by eyes and I saw Jennie at the door. She asked, "you okay?" I smiled and nodded weakly. She said, "Jisoo-ah, let Jackson bring you home. Or go somewhere else. I have something to deal with."

I nodded but of course im not going with Jackson. Maybe yes. Because I need to return him his jacket. I went out and Jackson was there. "j-jackson. B-Bring me to the supermarket."

He heard me and I guess he thought he heard wrongly so he asked me again, "what did you say?"

"yes or no." I replied.

"yes yes yes." he said as he opened his car door for me. When we reach the supermarket, I asked him to wait for me outside. As I was walking towards the sanitary area, I saw many people looking at me. Being an ignorant girl, I took the pad and paid for it. Then, I went to the nearest toilet to change. Shit! My pants and shirt both have stain already!! The thing is that, I left all the jacket on the car. Thats why!! Aghh!!! Why am I so stupid. It's impossible for me to go out since my white shorts became just like any Japanese flag. I took my bag and took out my phone. But, it had 0% , I had forgotten to charge it before I went out.

I dug my bag, hoping that there would be power bank. The unlucky me didnt have any power bank in my bag. I stayed in the toilet and locked the door, hoping my "prince charming" will save me. As I stayed there, I heard a deep voice calling out my name. Is it my prince charming? I peeped out of the toliet cubicle, and saw it was Taehyung. Taehyung and Jennie. Yeah. "who are you?" I acted as I slowly opened the door, trying to hide my stain clothes. "Jennie? Can you please come here? I need to tell you something."

She nodded and walked towards me. I told her everything and she ordered, "Taehyung. Your jacket, now." Surprisingly, Taehyung listened to her and gave her his jacket. Jennie tied his jacket at my waist and I smiled sheepishly. I mouthed a thank you to her and she mouthed a welcome to me before we went out. "can I have a talk with you?" he asked me.

._.
Annyeong im back again \^.^/
I have a lot of homework so I will be updating slowly
To bless your eyes ↓↓
._.

_