Chapter 30: She

Song: Downpour By I.O.I

Jisoo's POV:
Irene...
It feels so familiar..
Was it her?

"annyeonghasayo~ Jennie immida." Jennie introduced.

"Irene-shii, do you, perhaps, know someone with a name, Kim Taehyung?"

"y-yeah, why?" she stuttered.

I knew that I had to give up on Taehyung now...

Taehyung's POV:
Did Jisoo call me?? I crept to the girls and asked, "did you call me?"

Jisoo nodded and she frowned? Why? "what's up."

"Irene, is it him?"

Irene. Irene. Irene... She's back? I missed her. I mean I don't, no I mean it's like friend missing friend, not more than that.

"Kim Taehyung..." she muttered, "I missed you."

Jisoo's POV:
"I missed you." Tears filled my eyes as it threatened to fall. "I'll go to the toilet." I said as I covered my face and left the room. I knew Jihoon saw me, but I didn't care. I ran to I don't know where and cried out loud. "WHY?! WHY MUST FATE BE SO CRUEL TO ME?!"

"jisoo-ah, Taehyung, he
likes you. Okay?"

"no... He likes Irene..."

"Irene is just his friend."

"no... Its he's first crush.."

"you are he's first crush."

"no im not."

"he WAS a playboy. But, he didn't like any of the girls he dated before. But you are the first one he liked. That was when he wasn't a playboy and he changed because of you, because of a girl called Kim Jisoo"

"I d-don't believe..." she stopped crying but her hiccups made it look like she's stuttering.

"jisoo-ahh" a voice came.

Taehyung's POV:
Why did Jisoo cover her face? I ran out of the claas and chased after her. Luckily, Jihoon messaged where she went. I went there and hid because I wanted to hear what she say.

--Jisoo conversation with Jihoon--

"Jisoo-ahh" I said as I walked towards them as Jihoon slipped away, to class. Jisoo looked away and wiped her tears before replying me, "yeah?"

"why are you here?"

"cause' I don't want to be
a third wheel."

"how are you a
third wheeler?"

"between the soon to
be couple, I am."

"what soon to be
couple?" I sounded angry.

"you and Irene."

Jisoo's POV:
Stop asking. My tears are spilling soon.

"what do you mean by that?" he sounded furious.