Chapter 17: Krystal Jung

*recalling*
??? POV
(Before Christmas Eve)
I will revenge. You. Kim Jisoo. It seems like you like him now. I'll take him. You, fuck off. Bitch.
"they look really close now."
"Taehyung is mine, not Kim Jisoo."

"Kim Jisoo, I don't need your anything. I just need you to disappear. I just want you to suffer, just like I know you should."

"Krystal, remember what you promise me. Give me Taehyung."

Krystal's POV:
"I never promise you."
"KRYSTAL YOU!"
"you can chose not to help me. I don't like Taehyung. I'm just toying with him. So, when he's hurt, you'll comfort him and you two will be a couple. But that would happen after Jisoo suffer."
"ok. Make it quick."

I will. I can't wait to see how she'll suffer.
*end of flashback*

Jisoo's POV
Krystal: "hi everyone! Hi
Taehyung! Hi. rich girl-"

Others:
"does she know Jennie? "
"Jennie's friend"
"jennie's Sister?"

Krystal: "you guys didn't know?
Kim Jisoo is a rich girl. Her
father is one of the biggest company's
boss. He is one of the richest
family in Korea also-"

Me & Lisa & Jennie & Chaeyoung & someone else:
"SHUT UP!"

Someone else:
"KRYSTAL JUNG! Why are you here?! Aren't you at LA living with your boyfriend, Jackson?! Why are you back here?! Why can't you just leave Jisoo alone?! Just why?!"

Jackson.. Jackson. As the someone else sad, tears threatened to fall. My eyes drip with tears. My walls, the walls that hold me up, make me strong just... collapse. Moment by moment, they fall. Salty drops fall from my chin, drenching my shirt. I'm trembling. I can't-can't stop. Even as I press my hand against the floor it shakes, it trembles. It's raw, everything, raw tears, raw emotions. I can't stop... I can't stop. Why can I not stop crying? I looked up to see who defended for me and it was, unnie. My unnie; Kim Jieun. A pretty 21 year old adult.

"Jieun-unnie, I-I.." she shushed me before I could continue. She said, "yes, she's my sister. Look, if you are to bully her, deal with me."

"yeah! Deal with me too!" I looked and saw it was Jungkook and the rest of the bts except Taehyung.
He looked shocked. Really shock. I felt a sense of guilty somehow. Why did Jungkook still stand for me? Why? After what happen? Thank you, Jungkook?

I cried even harder because I didn't know that I had such great friends with me, thank you. However, my heart wanted taehyung's support too. But, he didn't, that's what made my heart ache. My heart ached at the fact that my boyfriend, wait no, ex boyfriend cheated on me on Krystal Jung! I wonder how much did she hated me, no, despise me.

My heart dropped when I heard this, "Jackson? He's my ex. Anyway, he's coming too. For me. " for her of course. Of course it's not for me. Why did I forget that he's my ex. Not and never my boyfriend. Jackson, I miss him? No, I don't. Do I? I hope I don't, I don't want to miss such a jerk like him. Jieun-unnie noticed my frown so she said to Krystal, "of course it's for you, sult. A jerk and a sult makes a perfect couple."

"YAH! BiTCh!" Krystal screamed at my face and jieun-unnie's face. I wiped my tears and ran towards the door. It was Jackson. Jackson was in front of me. Every moment, I hoped that this was just a dream. I hoped that I'll just wake up from this terrible dream. Please! Wake up! I hope that I would just disappear, faint, everything to escape from this situation. FAINT WOMAN!! Faint!! And whoop, my dream came true.

When I woke up, I saw Jieun-unnie at the side of my bed. Jungkook and the rest of them were there too. However, Taehyung wasn't. He wasn't there.
"Jisoo!! You're awake! Are you alright?"
I nodded and sat properly. Other than Jieun and Blackpink, the rest of them didn't know my true identity.

"jin, namjoon, Jungkook, yoongi, hoseok, jimin. Im-im sorry. Please forgive me. I'm sorry for not telling you guys the truth. I-"
"we understand. You didn't want to be spreaded."
I thanked them as tears threatened to fall again. They asked if I was alright but all I said was, "Jieun-unnie, do I really have to leave again?"
"ani, you can stay here. I'm sorry for not being able to protect you. Appa and eomma won't be coming, they are still working." I nodded in reply as I wiped my tears of my face. I stayed there with Jennie, Chaeyoung, Lisa and Jieun-unnie but I asked them to go back home to rest so only Jieun-unnie stayed.

"chichu-ah, don't you wonder why Jungkook likes you but cheats on you? *nods* actually, we planned this. We planned it so that you won't like anyone and so you won't get hurt. Thats the only thing appa and eomma can do to protect you when they are going to business trips. They just wanted to protect you. I also wanted to protect you. Jungkook is a good guy. He didn't want to tell you because he knows that you like another guy. So, he was willing to sacrifice for you."

The tears burst forth like water from a dam, spilling down my face. I could feel the muscles of my chin tremble like a small child. I look toward the window, as if the light could soothe me like how appa, eomma and unnie did when I was younger.

I felt a hand sliping onto my shoulders, "chichu-ah, it's ok.."

Taehyung's POV:
Why?! WHY?! WHY KIM JISOO?! WHY CAN'T YOU TRUST US?! NO, WHY CAN'T YOU TRUST ME?! maybe, our love didn't even exist? I hoped it did, but the truth is, it didn't, it never existed. Maybe it's just my love, not our love...

"taehyung-shii!! Long time no see!"

🙈
It was fun writing this chapter :)
Thank you for 1k, really appreciate it!
♡♥♡