Chapter 6: Worry

Taehyung's pov:
Before I could react, she already landed on my arms. "Jisoo!!"I shouted her name as I called for help. BTS and Blackpink heard me so they immediately ran towards us.

Jungkook offered to help me to carry her to the office to get her treated. We carried her to the office and the nurse told us that she was having a high fever. The nurse placed ice patch on her forehead to cool down the heat. The nurse also told us that she needs to rest so just two pupils to stay behind. Me and Kookie volunteered to stay, but Jennie looked worried too. It seems like kookie didn't see it so I let Jennie to stay behind. Jungkook looked like he was blushing as we went out, leaving him, Jennie and Jisoo.

Jungkook likes Jennie? Or jungkook likes Jisoo? Wait. Taehyung! What are you thinking!

Jungkook's pov:
"Jisoo!!" Upon hearing, I immediately turned my head to only find Jisoo on Taehyung's arms. Ughhh. Wait what am I thinking now!! This is not the right time! Feeling slightly jealous, I ran towards them and to my horror to see Jisoo blacked out.

Me and Taehyung volunteered to help Jisoo. The nurse only allowed two pupils to stay behind. At first, me and Taetae offered to stay but Taetae let Jennie to stay with her.

When they were leaving, she asked, "Do you like Jisoo Unnie? You seem to be very worried about her." I nodded and said, "yup. Hehe she's really cute and caring and everything.."

Jennie saw that I was blushing as we were talking about this topic. Out of curiosity, I asked her who she liked. "Umm.. I don't like anyone. Maybe just as a friend? But sometimes my heart beats really fast when I'm around him"
"Who is that lucky fella?" I chuckled
"A secret, I'll only tell Jisoo unnie."
"You're lucky to have such wonderful unnie."

She smiled as we talked more about her. She told me that Jisoo was always the happy go lucky girl. She had never seen her cry before. Not even once. Did she really feel that way? Or did she just put out a brave front?

Time passed really quickly and Jisoo woke up. "Ahhh... my head hurts," she said as she sat down on the bed. kiyo~

I asked her if she wants to go back to class, and she said she didn't, she was feeling dizzy and wanted to go home. I took went back to class and packed her things for her in order for her to go home. I went to her seat and place her things into her bag. I saw her phone. I on her phone and saw her wallpaper. It was with her parents. They look familiar. I think I've seen them before, have I? Whatever. I put everything in her bag and ran to the sick bay.

"Jisoo, here you go," I said. "thanks kookie." she replied with a thank. Somehow, I felt my face hot. Am I blushing? Shit. Hope she doesn't notice. Oh she saw already.
"kookie, are you alright?"
"y-yup, of course."
"Jennie-ah, you didn't call my parents right?"
She nodded and Jisoo said, "good. There are busy, I don't want to disturb them." I think Jisoo saw my curious face so she explained. She's so observant, I murmured and didn't expect Jisoo to hear me.
"umm.. Pardon me. Please repeat."
"huh. Um it's nothing."

She seemed like she didn't suspect anything and stood up with the help of Jennie. She walked home by herself.

Jisoo's POV:
What. Did I hear wrong? He said that I was observant. He complimented me? i must be hearing things. I asked him and he said he said nothing. I must be crazy because of the fever. Time to go back home.

"Jisoo, c-can I have your number?"
I nodded and took his phone from his hand and typed my number in. "Why?"
"Incase if there's homework."
"Jennie would tell me."
"Umm.."

I said that it was nothing and walked away happily, laughing.

._.
I have so many grammatical mistakes🤦🏻‍♀️‼️
._.