Chapter 15: Fire

Song: Fire by BTS

Date: 03Dec
Jisoo's POV:
Taehyung brought me back home, when I entered, I saw Jennie, Yoongi, Lisa, Rosé and Jimin on the sofa. They were watching horror movies again. Namjoon, Jin and Jhope were in the kitchen cooking. Taehyung knew that I didn't want the attention of them so he told me to leave while he's going to attract their attention. After I left, I went to my room and took my makeup off. I showered before I changed into my sleepwear:

I came out of them room and sat at the sofa beside Lisa

I came out of them room and sat at the sofa beside Lisa. However, they look weird.

Taehyung's POV:
I stopped the television and said, "everyone listen!" Their eyes were on me. "Umm.. Jisoo has her period so don't make her upset. Or you'll die." They believed me and kept silent when Jisoo was out. "Taehyung! Come!" She yelled at me when she found out that they are weird.

"Jisoo-ahh, i.. I, let me explain. (She nods) So, I said that you have your period so you that they won't ask anything even if your face is red, eyes are puffy."

"YAH! KIM TAEHYUNG!" She yelled at me and my first reaction was to run away. I ran to the living room and hid behind Yoongi. Before hiding, I threw a pillow to her but she catches it and said, "you're going to die, KIM TAEHYUNG!" Soon, it became a pillow fight. Girls VS boys, not all boys since three of them were cooking. 4 vs 3, Jungkook was gone by that time. The cooks heard us screaming so eomma Jin came out and stop us. "Yah! Kids!!! Have your dinner now! Stop playing!" He said as a pillow hit his worldwide handsome face. He shouted, "YAH! PARK JIMIN!" And soon we settled down on the dinner table and started eating. It's night time and we decided to sleep at the living room instead.

~~~~time skip~~~~

Date: 20Dec (Wed)
Jisoo's POV:
Since Christmas was near and I was getting fatter as the every day passed by, I wanted to exercise, play badminton. I booked two courts. I asked Taehyung, Jennie, Yoongi, Lisa, Namjoon, Rosé, Jimin, Jhope and Jin to come along with me. We paired up and this was the pairing:

Alien with Suga
Worldwide handsome with Namjoon
Mochi with Hobi
Pasta with flying Lisa
Jendeukie with me

This is how we played:
Taehyung and Suga VS Jin and RM
Jimin and Jhope VS Rosé and Lisa
Jennie and I played with each other and the middle court beside them. Before we started, I changed into another outfit because I didn't want my outfit to be sweaty.

My outfit:

Changed outfit:

Changed outfit:

I came out of the toilet with the other girls, they changed as well

I came out of the toilet with the other girls, they changed as well. So did the boys. I tied a messy bun and started playing. We played three match and Jennie won me, the last round, by 3 points. Since we wanted to versus the boys and Jin and Namjoon were going to take a break, we played with Taehyung and Yoongi. Lisa played with Chaeyoung at the another court, just beside ours. When we started the match, Lisa and Chaeyoung already ended so they all sat down, on the floor, and watch us play.

Lisa's POV:
What's wrong with me?! Yes, I like Taehyung but why do I feel like there's a bug came into my mind and feeds all my good thoughts and produces many negative thoughts? Is this a sign of jealousy? I must be kidding! I am not jealous! Am I?

Ugh!!! Why is Jisoo always with Taehyung?! She knows that I like him! Does she like him too? She can't! If she does, she wins. Because everyone just loves her!! Just why?! Just why does Taehyung likes her?! Why must it be Taehyung?! Why must it be Jisoo?! Why must it be her?! Why must it be my friend?! Why?! God?! "Yah! LISAAA!!" a voice roused me back to reality. "yes?" I replied.
"who do you think will win? Us or the boys?"
"girls! Fighting!" I replied without a second thought.

Girls of course. Yoongi will let Jennie win because he likes her. While Taehyung will let Jisoo win because he likes Jisoo.

During the match, I could see Yoongi flirting with Jennie, so did she flirt back. Boom. My eyes. Its bleeding. At the another side, Taehyung was doing aegyos and this was Jisoo's comment, "Kim Taehyung, your aegyo, nah, it doesn't work on me."

Finally Jimin and Chaeyoung said in unison, "YAH! My eyes are bleeding!!" as soon as they commented, everybody echoed. Relationship goals? I hope I have that with Taehyung. Not Taehyung with Jisoo.

It was time for lunch, we went to Subway to eat. While eating, we talked about stuff about ourselves. Our past. Taehyung started with, "When I was younger, I was always bullied. I had no friends. None of them liked me, so I was always lonely. But then this bully kept disturbing me. There was once where we could go out to the playground to play. Expectedly, the evil girl came and find me and teased me. When she and her gang was teasing, mocking me, a girl dressed in a black hoddie, white skirt came in front of them and said, "HEY! DON'T BULLY HIM!!" Upon hearing, the girl and her gang started crying while the girl didn't care. She was my idol. She was so brave. But, I didn't know her name. However, my teacher saw and tooka photo of her comforting me. She took two, one for her, one for me-"

When he was half way,  he was interrupted by a voice, "your... story... it's similar.. to mine..." It was Jisoo. She started her story, "when I was younger, I always wanted to go to as school and make friends but I couldn't. My parents insisted me on staying at home to learn. There was one day, my teacher went out with someone, leaving me alone at home, that's when I decided to leave my house and go to the nearby playground. I knew that the playground would be crowded, because whenever Im in my room, I'll look towards the playground. Every.."

"thursday"-Jisoo
"Thursday."-Tae

At this point, we already ate finish our food. I didn't want them to know each other's past so I said, "I need to buy something at popular, you guys need?" and it succeed in changing the topic.

"oh yes! Thanks for reminding me Lisa!"

Jisoo's POV:
Is Taehyung that guy I helped?

._.
Boring chapter, thanks for reading:)
Posting at Christmas:)
._.