Chapter 22: Dare

Taehyung's POV:
"Just because you trusted someone who betrayed me. Who hated me. Who is so fake. Than trusting me."

It hurts when she says that. And when she said that, her tears aren't flowing down her face. Which means, she gave up on me. But why? Why!! It hurts me when she cry. But it hurts me too, when she doesn't cry for me. Jisoo, although i love you, but did you really pour coffee on her? Did you slap her? But why? Jisoo, please tell me why.

**flashback**
(Jisoo, Jungkook, jieun-noona went off)
"lisa. Are you alright? What happen?"

"taehyungie~~ it hurts..."

I blowed her hand and asked someone to send her home. Then I remembered that the coffee was left there. So, I went back to take to throw in the bin. However, when I took it, I found out that the coffee cup had a lip print and but it has lesser coffee. The one big but is that Jisoo didn't put any lip nstick. However, Lisa did. You may ask why I know Jisoo didn't put any lip stick. Its simple. I love every part of her that I can know whether she put slight make up (A/N: stalker alert)

But if Jisoo poured at her, hers would be lesser. But, it's more then the Lisa's and a little lesser than the original volume. Maybe Jisoo, flipped her cup? And poured some on her? But, Lisa said that it was Jisoo's cup NOT hers. And the coffee is cold in both of their cups. So, it's impossible to hurt.

Ughhh!! This is confusing!! Someone just tell me the truth!! Who knows the truth...
**end of flashback**

Lisa's POV:
**flashback**
I went back home. And tried to scald my hand. Because I just said that it hurt. So, I need some evidence. Which is only this. "owww!" I screamed as I scalded myself before rinsing it with water.

I applied some cream on the scalded part and went to sleep. The next day, I received a phone call from Taehyung. "yobusayo?"
"it's Taehyung. How are you?"
"im fine, thanks for caring."
"open your door now."
"wae?"
"just open."

**opens door**

I opened the door only to find Taehyung in front of me. I haven't showered or put any make up. I immediately shut the door but he's foot became the door stopper by then. I covered my face and said, "yah! Wait outside!" and then closed the door. I jumped and made my way to my bedroom and changed out of my sleepwear into another outfit

And put on slight makeup before opening my bedroom's door. To my surprise, he was already in the living room, leg crossed, make himself comfortable. "yah!! How did you enter?!"
"you should learn how to lock your door."
"didn't I lock the door?!"
"of course you did. Look im here. "
"yah! Why did you come?"
"to check on you."
"I thought you should check for your Jisoo?"
"hey it's true I should go."
"yah!! Stay!"
"haha my sister is jealous!!"
"your sister?"
"yeah! You!"

To him, im just a sister. But to me, his more than my brother. Someone who I care much more than my brother, someone who I love so much.

"Anyway, how did you know Krystal? Ahh, my stomach hurts. Tell me later.." I said as I made my way to the toilet

Taehyung's POV:
Krystal. She was my first love? I'm not sure. I loved her when I was younger. No, I liked her. Maybe not love. Then there's was this girl who was extremely pretty and liked me so she flirts with me. By that time, I was already dating Krystal. Krystal saw us flirting and so she told me to stop. But I ignored her, instead her yelled at her. Tears streamed down her face.

Ever since that day, I kept finding the girl. And Krystal knew. But she ignored it and walked away. One fine day, it was as usual so I went and find the girl. She gave me a peck on the lips and went to her class. After class, I took her to the back of the school and gave her a long passionate kiss. The kiss that I had never gave Krystal before.

As we pulled away, and voice from behind said, "let's break up" Not giving any shit about explaining, I walked towards her and said, "sure" I walked without seeing her face. Maybe she was crying? I ignored her and walked away with that girl. (Playboy mode: ON)

Krystal's POV:

"How did you know
Taehyung??"

"Ahh. Ex- ex male class mates"
ExBoyfriend

"Ahh, so did you ever fall in love
with him? He's such a dreamy guy."

"nope, never"
Yes, I did, and I regretted.

**flashback**
"I love you Krystal."

"i-i..."

"date me, Krystal."

"yes..."

He picked me up and gave me a peck on my cheek. I smiled at him. The next day, we went to school together. At first, I didn't really like him. Maybe, as time passes, I really fell in love with him. No, I fell in love with trouble.

After a few months, a guy and a girl transferred to our school. The girl was flirtive and obviously flirts with Taehyung, Jin and Jungkook. The popular kids. (A/N: Bangtan was formed at High School. So, Krystal didn't know so of them)

The guy who transferred to the school is called Jinyoung. We transferred to the same middle school. That's when we met. Taehyung and the girl was usually flirting with each other. I saw, it hurts. No, it doesn't, do I? It's impossible. I dated him just because of fame. Just fame, but now I fell in love with him? I can't. But, I did.

._.
This chapter is quite boring hopefully the next chapter won't:) don't mind my broken English:)) I am very inactive so the next update would be long
._.

_