Chapter 2: Game

"Let's just go, she's no fun," the guy with brown messy bangs said. They nodded and turned around walking back to the class, joking around as some of them whistled at some girls.

———

"Restroom, anyone?" They all shook their heads and jisoo left alone.

After a while, Jisoo came back to the canteen. She looked really pale. "Jisoo, are you ok? You look really really pale? Are you sick?" Lisa asked, jisoo's face turned into a sheet of paper.

She shook her head, "nah I'm fine."

She then explored around the school with the girls. They headed towards the hall which is at the same level as the canteen and saw a piano that was placed on the corridor, it was meant for anyone to play. "piano," Jisoo said as she placed her fingers on the keys of the grand piano.

Jisoo played her favourite piece— the piece that her grandfather composed to win her grandmother's heart. She loved the soothing melody of the piece. Soon enough, people were crowding around, looking at her with an amazed look. She wasn't the type who felt comfortable around people she doesn't know. Well, she was, until many unpleasant things happened in her life. She was so into the piece that she didn't realise how much crowd she attracted. Only until she was halfway through the piece, she realised and the only thing that came into her mind was to run. Her sudden action startled the girls but they still chased up with the girl. When jisoo was turning to go up the stairs, she saw them looking at her, the "behind the scene" guys.

"I didn't know that you knew who to play the piano," Lisa was surprised.

"Well, I've learnt it for quite a long time. We should go back to class, shouldn't we?" She chuckled in response.

Lessons that seemed to last for an eternity was over. Jisoo headed to the dorm with Chaeyoung, she was living at the same dorm room with her.

"Jisoo, you okay?" All she could hear was chaeyoung's voice before it all became pitch black.

** morning **

Jisoo woke up, finding herself in somewhere unfamiliar. She explored the small room with her eyes and found chaeyoung by her side. "Chaeyoung-ah," she called.

"Oh, you're awake," she stretched.

"What happened?" Jisoo asked as she tried to sit up.

"The doctor said you fainted because you were low in blood sugar, but don't worry, the doctor said you'll be alright. We are in the school's infirmary," chaeyoung explained as she poured a cup of warm water for jisoo.

"You stayed here all night?" Jisoo asked her tired looking girl.

"Yea, you don't have to go to school today. I helped you applied leave today. Take good care okay? I have to go to class now," chaeyoung patted her head before leaving.

——

The next day, the energetic girl waved to Jennie as she saw her alighted from a black shiny limousine, "Morning."

Jennie smiled back in response and greeted her back, "good morning."

"Wow, you reach school so early," Jennie continued the conversation as she wore her jacket before carrying her bag.

"Well, I do live in the dorm, it's quite close. I didn't want to late either. What about you?"Jisoo answered.

"Me too and I felt like playing the piano. Let's go and put our things in the locker before going to the hall, shall we?" Jennie suggested as she retied her long wavy hair.