Chapter 16: Christmas Eve

Song: Merry & Happy by Twice

Date: 20Dec(11:49pm)
Jisoo's POV:
I just can't forget about the story that Taehyung told us! It's similar to mine. But I don't find him familiar? Oh yes, where's the picture of us when we were younger. My face was covered in the photo because of the hoddie. While the guy's face was clear, so, only I was able to identify him. But, until now, I can't find that guy. Suddenly a question popped into my head, "He's nothing to you, why do you want to find him?" yeah, why?

He's a guy that I don't know, but I want to know him? But why? Why do I want to find him?! Maybe, because, he was the first guy I ever seen bullied? I was never surrounded by bullies, wait no, never surrounded by humans when I was younger. Maybe, I wanted Taehyung to be that guy? No, KIM JISOO THINK PROPERLY, KIM TAEHYUNG IS NOT THAT GUY! Kim Jisoo, sleep!!

I on my favourite kpop song and slept peacefully until my phone rang. It was my teacher. He called to tell me that we are going to be gathered at the shopping mall's roof top garden on Christmas eve.
(24Dec, 10am.)

~~~~~time skip~~~~~

Date: 24Dec
I changed into my outfit, wore my braces, and washed up.

When I came out of my room with the outfit

When I came out of my room with the outfit. I saw those sleepyheads wide awake, changed into outfits, ready to leave. I packed my bag.

I carried the bag after placed my things into the drawstring bag

I carried the bag after placed my things into the drawstring bag. I went out of the house with my timberland shoes. The rest of them went out too. We took grab to the roof and when we all are gathered already, the teacher said, "class, I know you guys are going to celebrate Christmas with your family and friends so, we are going to celebrate Christmas Eve with your classmate. Anyway, you've got a new classmate. Her name is Krystal. Lets clap."

Krystal. It ain't her, is it? I ain't her. It ain't her. I hope. I don't want it to be Krystal. It ain't her.

Taehyung's POV:
Krystal.. This name.. Its her? It ain't her is it? I can't be her.. I-I..her.. it.. ain't her...

Krystal said, "Hi everyone, my name is Krystal Jung. I'm from San Francisco! Its nice meeting you guys!! I came to Korea twice, this is my third time here!"

??? POV
(Before Christmas Eve)
I will revenge. You. Kim Jisoo. It seems like you like him now. I'll take him. You, fuck off. Bitch.
"they look really close now."
"Taehyung is mine, not Kim Jisoo."

._.
Sorry for this short chapter and my
lame and broken English
Anyway, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
I celebrated it yesterday with my family
loved the dinner too!
Hope you guys liked your Christmas!
🎉🎊MERRY CHRISTMAS!!🎆🌌
._.