Chapter 7: Jelly

Jisoo's POV:
I walked home alone. By myself. Loneliness filled me as I was walking in the rain. The rain was huge while memories flooded into my mind. You are not here when I need you.. but you ask me why I was crying alone, suffering alone. I thought to myself as I was reminded about the past.

"JISOO! KIM JISOO!" I heard a familiar voice as I turned around to find out that it was him. You might think that the him was my ex, but he's not. He's someone who I had deeply fell in love when I was in Singapore. Ahhhh. He's still as handsome
"nyeongan! How are you? Why are you here? Aren't you at Singapore? Huh?? Let's go grab a drink while we catch up, ok??" I threw tons of question to him.

"Annyeong! Why are you drench? You should go home and change before we catch up!"
I nodded in response as he pointed to Starbucks, "I'll wait for you there! Call me when you're reaching. Or I can give us a lift." Of course wanted to sit on the car but I was drench and I didn't want to wet his car.

He seemed to have read my mind and told me it was ok. I immediately agreed and followed the dressed in a white hoodie and black jeans male to his car.

Oops I was too engrossed in talking and forgotten to tell you who was it, Jihoon. Yup, my crush, maybe ex-crush?

He opened the door for me and I sat in, he then gave me a towel to dry myself. On the way back home, I told him the directions. He said that he was just living next to my house.

When I reached home, I changed into a nice hoodie and a short pants. He drove us there and parked his car. As it was raining heavier, I didn't mind staying there and catching up with him.

As we entered, I saw Taehyung with his other BTS members. "nyeongan~!!" I waved to them as I sat at the corner with Jihoon. I sat at the spot that all the BTS members could see me. As we were catching up, we laughed and I saw jungkook and Taehyung staring at me and jihoon.

"Nyeong-an!!" I said as I gave him a hug.
"Bye!" He said and hugged back.

Taehyung's pov:
who is that guy? Why is jisoo hugging him?ughhhhhh. Although feeling infuriated, i couldn't do anything ughhh.. suddenly, The maknae stood up and went towards jihoon and Jisoo. "Annyeonghaseyo, jungkook immida."
"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm jihoon."

Upon hearing, I also went towards them and introduced myself, "Annyeonghaseyo, Taehyung immida"

Jisoo then said, "these are my friends, Jin, Namjoon, Jhope, Suga, Jimin and the two of them." she said as she pointed to us.
"Annyeonghaseyo! Nice to meet you!"Namjoon and Jhope said in unison.
"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Jimin!"
"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Jin!"
Suga being himself didn't really care much.

He replied, "Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Park Jihoon. You can call me Jihoon or jihoonie." He said as he smiled at Jisoo and she smiled back and started to laugh.
"wae?" Jungkook asked.
"it's nothing,"Jisoo and Jihoon said.

I saw an angry bunny trying to control his patience, well, I saw my reflection and saw myself controlling too. Ughh.

Jungkook's POV:
I looked at Taehyung and saw that his eyes was on fire. I immediately turn to see that Jihoon and jisoo-noona was hugging each other. Ughh, I muttered to myself. I walked towards them and broke their hug.
I introduced myself, so did Taehyung. Jisoo then introduced us to him. His name was Park Jihoon.

He told us that we can call him Jihoon. then he glanced at Jisoo and smiled at each other. I looking at them smiling with teach other enranged me. "wae?" I asked, trying to control my anger.

Ughhhh.. He's finally going off. FINALLY!
I think Jisoo saw me and Taehyung fuming and asked us, "hey, um.. You guys ok?"

"of course, I am" we choursed in a sarcastic tone. She rolled her eyes in ignorance and introduce BTS to Jihoon. She started off with her transferring to Singapore and said that he was very caring towards her when she was upset or sad.

She then said, "umm.. Ikindahadacrushonhim"
And somehow, we managed to understand that. "WHAT!" they, including me, shouted. Jisoo gave a shocked face and then pouted.

._.
I'm not sure if you guys like this chapter🙆🏻🤧😓
._.