Chapter 26: If You

Song: If You by Jungkook

Jisoo's POV:
"it's fun indeed."

"so urm... W-why do you want to h-have a chat w-with me?" Kim jisoo stop stuttering! Talk normally like earlier!! Kim Jisoo! I mentally facepalmed myself

"huh um I-I just wanted to hear what you have to say about the spilling incident."

"it's me, im the one who lied. I'm sorry." a voice said. We turned around to see Lisa. "im sorry can you both forgive me?"

"What?! It's you?!"he said shockingly.

"yes. Because you are my friend." I replied

She came towards me and started crying, and slowly I became tearing up. Taers threatened to fall. I gave her a comforting hug and she said, "I'm sorry. Because I was jealous of you guys. But, now, I already have my boyfriend." she whispered, "it's Bambam"

Bambam is Lisa's new neighbor. They met yesterday? Was it? Jennie said Bambam confessed to Lisa. So, I guess, Lisa and Bambam, are together?

Lisa stopped crying as I help her wipe her tears. "Lisa-ah, it's okay. Look, im fine."

"thank you Jisoo. But, Jisoo, I dont think it's just going to end here. Krystal, she still wants you to suffer. Anyway, that day you left your wallet. Here you go."

"thank you" I said as I received my purse. Checking if the photo was still there. And no, it wasn't. I kept searching for it, thinking that I might have dropped it somewhere. "is there anything missing?"(Lisa)

"yeah, my picture."

(Taehyung)
"is it just a picture? We can-"

"no, it means alot to me. I'm not
sure if he's my friend but he's the
first kid a met in the world."

(Lisa and Taehyung)
"ahh. Um, I'll help you find."

We search the entire place but we couldn't find it. I sighed as I walked to the bench and wiped off my sweat. I looked towards them and signaled them to rest and stop finding. "it's okay. Maybe, after all, we weren't fated to meet each other in the future."

Lisa patted my back and then we decided to call the rest of them. I need to go home and change. "nyeongan~~ you are?"

"im Kim Eonjin,
Taehyung's sister."

"annyeonghasayo,
eonjin-eunnie. Im-"

"Kim Jisoo?"

"dae. How did you know
my name?"

"because my broth-"

Taehyung covered eonjin-eunnie's mouth to prevent her from spilling everything out. It seems like we are finally like last time. Were we? We chuckled at his actions. Jackson brought Lisa home, Yoongi, Eonjin-unnie and Jennie they went to shop for somethings. So Taehyung brought me home. He turned to another side instead of heading to my house. He said that he was bringing me to his house. He said it was nearer. No, it wasn't, it was further.

"Taehyung, your house is further than my house."

"no, it's nearer."he said as he shushed me. Because it was long, I decided to have a quick nap in his car.

Taehyung's POV:
"jisoo, we've rea-" I said as I turned towards her, just noticing that she had fallen asleep. She look so cute while sleeping. She's so cute. Can she really be mine. Her eyes are beautiful. Her heart-shaped lips. Her everything. I want nothing but her heart. Just heart. Can it really be mine? I love her, but does she love me too? Can we really be together?

Since she looked like she was enjoying her sleep, I carried her out of car to my house. I placed her as I stroked her smooth hair. I tried to control myself from squishing her squishy cheeks. As my eyes made it's way to her rosy lips. They were perfect. I wanted to refrain myself from kissing her beautifully shaped lips. But someone disturbed the amazing moment, Eonjin-noona, Yoongi and Jennie. You guys come at such a great timing. Wow.

"nyeongan~~"
"annyeong~ aigoo did we interrupt something" Jennie teased as she saw Jisoo in my bed.
"n-no. She just fell asleep."
"she sleeps really long. Its hard to wake her up, even the alarm doesn't work."

"I've got an idea." Eonjin-noona said as she went to my room and closed the door. After about a minute, Eonjin-noona and Jisoo came out of the room. "what did you say? Its impossible. I usually take 5 minutes to wake her up." Jennie said shockingly.

Noona went to her and whispered to Jennie. Jennie chuckled a little and looked at me then at Jisoo. Out of curiosity,yoongi and I asked in unison, "what did you say?" and all of them replied, "only girls."

"yah!!" we screamed as they ran to the first floor. And we started the chasing game. " ding dongg~"

Eonjin-noona went to open the door and it was Chaeyoung, Jimin, Lisa, Jihoon, Jinyoung, Jackson and one more guy. He looks somehow familiar.

"nyeongan~~" Chichu greeted. "so you are Bambam?" the bambam guy nodded as he said, "dae, you are?"
"jisoo-shii. Lisa's friend." she said as she turned to smile at Lisa. bambam... Bambam... Bambam! "BAMBAM!!" I shouted as I waved my hands. He looked at me and thought for awhile. "ITS ME, KIM-"

"TAEHYUNG!" he finished my sentence. Eonjin-noona seems to recognise him, "Bambam..."

"eonjin-noona?"

"yeah, how are you?"

"great, noona."

Jisoo's POV:
"great noona. I even got myself a girlfriend." he said as he wrapped his hands around Lisa's hip. I looked at Jennie and Rosé. They looked surprised, then they turned their heads towards me. I smiled at them, meaning, im okay. I know, she told me. They greeted them before dragging me to the room.

"waee~"

"how did you know? And
you forgive her?"

"yeah, she confessed the truth
already. And I forgave her. She told
me that she was dating."

"but-"

"it has past already. Now, Lisa and
us are friends. Taehyung and I
are just friends. And you guys
already have your company."

They nodded and we came out of the room. "ah..." I said, "one more thing..."

"OUCHH!" I screamed as I fell down on floor because of the wet floor. "hahahahhaha" I started laughing and so did the rest of them.

._.
Annyeong~
I wish to turn back time
Back to the good old dayzz
._.

_