Chapter 36: Okay

Jisoo's POV:
"yah taehyungie~ what did oppa say to you?"

"Oh he just asked me to take good care of you."

"oh I guess you can start now? Feed me foooood."

"that's why you'll get fat."

"this ain't fats, they are called 'Muscles'. Get your facts right and buy me food."

I showed him my hand. He looked at me confused and I blinked my eyes innocently. He then placed his hands into his pocket and then suddenly,  "AH! YAH! WAE?!" I screamed as he hit my hand hard.

Taehyung's POV:
"jisoo-ah, I..."I replied. But I felt lightheaded and my legs was able to stand properly. Not want in gJisoo to see me fall down, I tried to sit and lean on something but I failed and dropped onto the ground."Taehyung. Taehyung!! Taehyung!! Are you alright?" she said as she slapped me to wake me up when I was awake. Her reaction was cute, but I couldn't to bare it to see her cry..

"im alright. I just acted."

"psh. Are you
really acting?"

"duh, did I make
it too real?"

"um no."

"don't lie. I'm know my
acting skills ain't that bad."

"gimme money?"

"okay. But you need to buy my share too."

"okay. What do you want to eat?"

"I'll have Japchae"

---------------
Third person view:

"I'll have Japchae." he replied the waiter as he sat down in an vacant seat. "Yugyeom-hyungnim, so why do you find me for?"

"jihoon-ah, I know that you have been friends with Jisoo, and are quite close so may I ask if you can be jisoo's boyfriend?"

"im sorry but I can't agree to this. Jisoo has her own boyfriend"

"you mean taehyung-shii? they are going to break up. I'm sure of it."

"Jisoo likes taehyung. Taehyung likes Jisoo. And they are together. I only liked Jisoo is a best friend. A really close friend so, im sorry, hyungnim. "

"ah. Its okay. I'll pay for your japchae, maybe I'll give you a few days to think about it?"

"my answer wouldn't change."

"I thought so but who knows, it might change."

"I don't think it will. Annyeong, hyungnim." jihoon said as he bowed to the guy who was leaving the store."annyeong." the guy replied back.

---------

"jihoonie, what did oppa talk to you about?" the girl said as she entered.

"oh jisoo-ah since when were you here?"

"since the time when I saw you waving back to oppa."

"ah um i-i I mean he ask me if I knew taehyung. And the fact that you both were dating."

"I see."

"jisoo-ah, do you think, yugyeom-hyungnim agrees to your relationship with taetae?"

"I don't think he opposes."

"oh okay." hopefully he doesn't, the guy thought as he waved goodbye to the girl who went to queue for chicken and japchae.

-------

Taehyung's POV:
My head, it hurts. Where is the medicine?

._.
Its been quite long since I updated and
I gave you this rubbish chapter.
Thankiew for reading anyways:)
._.