Chapter 9: Help

Song: Stay by Zadd, Alessia Cara
Btw, it was performed at the AMAS!!

After leaving the group, I walked off, embarrassed. But Taehyung followed me and said, "I didn't say that I like you. And I don't."
"of course you don't."
"I treat you so well right?"
"yes, of course" I answered sacarsticly. "can I tell you something? But keep it to yourself"
"umm sure."
"Actually, I don't know."
"you don't know what?"
"Don't know who my heart belongs."
"..."
"I don't know who I like.."
"ahh.. Me too. We are the same, I guess."
"ha. Then, next time can I rant to you? If its ok."
"ok, sure thing."
"it's going to be awkward though.. Can you help??"
"how?O.o"
"umm.. Just help."
"ughh. Fine."
I smiled at him and he gave me his signature box smile:)

**at home**
"HOMIEEE!"I yelled as I went in. Only to see suprise faces. I smiled at them and went to my room to shower and change. I changed into:

And went down to have my breakfast

And went down to have my breakfast. Jin should be a cook next time!! Its so niceee!! As I was eating, I saw a few pair of eyes staring at me. "yes??" I asked.
"You look different without your specs."
"I don't:)"

I continued to eat as the others came back from their exercise. Upon seeing them, I stood up and took my black slingbag and said, "guys, im going out with Taehyung."
"huh."he murmured.
I blinked my eyes a few time and he knew what I meant and went to his room to change. He changed into:

I went out to wait for him and I remembered that I didn't wear my specs so I went back into my room to find my specs

I went out to wait for him and I remembered that I didn't wear my specs so I went back into my room to find my specs. I took my circle specs and came out of the room. Just nice, Taehyung came out as well, at the same time. Jin said, "you guys look like a couple." Upon hearing I glanced at Taehyung's outfit then mine, did he copy me? Whatever.

"No. We don't." We said in unison.
Jin looked at us and raised his brows. I rolled my eye and went to the kitchen. I took a bottle of green tea and then went out of the house. Taehyung was just at the back. When we went out, just nice, Jihoon was going out too. I ignored him and pretended to talk to Taehyung. "Taetae."
"Huh. What did you call me?"
"Taetae. It easier to call."
"Chichuuuu. Then I'll call you that."
"Fineee" I said as I smiled.
"Jisoo!" A voice interrupted our conversation. Yea, you're right, it was Jihoon.
"Annyeong Jihoon" Taetae and I said in sync.
"Hey Jisoo" Jihoon greeted. "hey.. Taehyung.."

This is bad. Lets better leave. Yup I should. No, we should.

"Jihoon, im sorry but we are in a hurry, we need to go now. I'm sorry."I said. He nodded and forced a smile on his face before going off.

Tae:"Thats why I don't like going out with you."
Me:"You went out with me once. You ass."
Tae:"psh. Ass? Me? I might have gone with you more than once."
Me:"impossible."
Tae:"nothing is impossible."
Me:"but you following me is."
Tae:"noooo"
Me:"yeshh"
Tae: "noooooo"
Me:"yesh. I'm done talking with you."

Taetae then followed me and ignored my presence. I did that too. I was leading so I brought him to the Library. "chichu, can we go?"
"no, im not done with reading."
"huhhhhh"
After that, I ignored him and choose two more books about fantasy and fiction. Loved those books. "let's go now, you have been staying for more than an hour."
"no. Its just 6min."
"Please.."
"Show me your aegyo:)" I said as I smirked.
He rolled his eyes and acted cute. Somehow, Kookie appeared. And they both showed me their aegyo.

Its not cute

Its not cute. Its not cute. Its not cute. I said to my brain, however what I came out of my mouth went wrong "HAHAAA, so cute,"I chuckled. Upon saying, face palmed myself. They saw me and chuckled before pulling me to the arcade. On the way, I placed my books into my bag. "I need to go to the toilet." taetae said. We nodded and started playing. Although it was awkward between me and Kookie, we continued playing, screaming. Until I realize that Taetae wasn't back yet. I asked Koolie whether he saw him or not and asked him to find Taetae. Kookie went to the toilet and find while I went to the other stalls. Finally, I found Taetae, he was at the bag stall.
"it was hard to find you! Why were you here? Didn't you say you were going to the toilet?"
"yes I did. I saw your sling bag is quite small so I decided to buy a bigger bag for you to put your books. "
I raised one of my eyebrows in disbelief. He gave me the bag and said, "take this and use this."

 I nodded and took my books out and placed it in, including the sling bag

I nodded and took my books out and placed it in, including the sling bag. The design of the bag was really nice. I didn't expect him to have such a good taste. What he didn't know is that I had the other colour of the same design.

We then went up to the arcade level and found Kookie. He saw me carrying other bag. I told him what happen and he looked kinda jelly. I thanked taetae and walked to Starbucks to grab a Chocolate Chip Cremé Frappuccino. They bought the same, Caramel Frappuccino. I tasted theirs while they drank mine. After the drink, we walked separate ways, I went back my house and found out that they were having their nap, except for Jin.
"Jin!! Can I talk to you?"
He nodded and I brought him up to the balcony.
"what's up?"
"I just want to ask how does it feels like to like a person?"
"you like someone?"
"no."
"you can tell me the truth, I won't tell anyone."
"really, no one. But *sigh* I don't even know my feelings. You haven't answered me."
"liking of someone makes your heart pumps fast. You'll blush? Your heart flutters? Liking someone means you can do anything for the person. And when you are at that point, it's called love. Love and like is different, make sure you know."
"Jin! Chichu!" a voice interrupted our conversation. We both looked to the direction of the sound to only see Jennie, Lisa and Chaeyoung standing at the grass patch downstairs. "time to cook!!"

I have already called a chef to cook for us. "a chef is coming!" I shouted back. Well, only Chaeyoung, Jennie and Lisa knew that I was a rich girl, the boys didn't know and I didn't want them to find out. The boys that was sleeping heard me, and yelled, "REALLY?" "yea."
**dingdong**
"I think it's the chef"
"it is right?"
"I wonder who's the chef?"
"the chef is here?"
"lllalalaaa"
I opened the door only to find out that...

A cliffhanger!!! I hoped you guys liked this chapter:) I went out of ideas so I used a lot of conversation and pics in this chapter")