Chapter 43: END

Jungkook went back home and sat on the bed after fishing out the note from his pocket. Curiosity got the best of him so he opened the note. It started off with a greeting.

------------------

Jungkookie nyeongan~
By the time you open this, I should be on the way to the airport but you didn't keep your promise. Didn't I say to open when it's 11:11!! But never mind since you've opened it. I believe that you won't tell others that I'm sick. Yes, i do have cancer, but don't worry! I'm alright! Please keep it as a secret, I don't the others to worry too much. Once I recover and finish my studies in America, I will definitely come back to Korea to visit you guys!! I'll miss those amazing time spent with all of you guys, those times where we ran away together, cry together, laugh together. I'll miss you. A short note, take care and last long with jieun!! Ending here.
With much thanks
Taehyung

------------------

"I'll miss you too,"he said between his tears.

Jimin went back to his dorm with Yoongi and hoseok. Jimin was curious about what taehyung would have wrote in the note. He sat on the sofa and took out the note. Should I read it now? He asked himself. Should I or not?

He quickly took the note out and opened it up to read:

----------------

wassup Jimin!
Don't cry. I think you've guessed it, yes I'm sick. But hey! I'm totally fine and I'll recover soon! Before I left, I thought about many things. Whether I could come back, whether you guys would miss me, and whether I would be fine. Well, it's all depending whether the surgery and some other things went well. But hey let's stay optimistic! Once I get back, you ought to buy me the dinner you owe me, okay? I'll miss you a lot, don't cry too much. Don't even try calling me. Only if my surgery is successful will you guys know my number, so if you guys don't get any mail from me, you know what it means. Thank you for being such nice bud to talk to. Take care and last long!! Ending here.
With much love
Taehyung

--------------

"taehyung-ah~" he called while tears fell from his eyes which made him sound like he was stuttering.

Hoseok being curious as usual thought that all the boys, except for a few, would have already read the note before him. He swiftly fished out the note from his Adidas bag which wrote:

----------------

hobi,
It's Tae. We have been friends since very long, and you've always been there for me. Don't worry, I'll be back real soon. I will miss those time where we practice dancing in the studio. Hey man, you guys better practice harder before I come back, okay? I have a favour to ask, if my surgery is unsuccessful, help me ask yugyeom-hyung to pass the note to her. He'll understand. I'm asking because I trust you a lot and I'll miss you a lot. "I'm your hope, you're my hope, I'm jhope," I'll remember it. Take good care of yourself and I'm really thankful to have you as a friend. Ending here.
With love
Taehyung

--------------

"taehyung-ah, take care," hoseok said as tears rolled down his cheeks, wiping the smile across his face.