Chapter 21: Her

Song: Playing with fire + As if it's your last By Blackpink

Taehyung's POV:
But you're the one that hurt me
The scene kept repeating in my brain. Like a computer malfunctioning.

I haven't saw Jisoo after I pulled her. I think she left my party earlier, with Jihoon? No wait, Jihoon is still here. Jennie and the girls? No, they are with the boys. Jinyoung? No, he's with his friends. Then who? Who left with her? Yeah, it's true, someone left with her.

Jisoo is mine. No one can steal her from me. No one. She's mine. (which means he tot it was a boy who left with her:)) Wanting to find her, I sneak out of the house and wondered around. Hoping Jisoo is there somewhere.

Hey, it's Lisa over there. "Lisa, did you see Jisoo?" she was at somewhere near the wall. She turned around, only to be seen that her shirt was spilled by coffee and her face was bright red.

"Lisa! Are you alright?" I asked concernly, not knowing who's the person. I walked towards them, to my surprise, it was Jisoo. Standing there, shocked.

"yah! Kim Jisoo! How dare you! KIM JISOO! GO AWAY! FUCK OFF NOW! I THOUGHT THAT YOU WERE AN ANGEL! WHO WAS SO KIND! I CANT BELIEVE YOU DID THIS!"

Soon she welled up and said, "i-i didn't... She-"
"SHUT UP!! "

Jisoo's POV:
When I was going out off the mansion, I accidentally overheard Krystal's and Lisa's conversation.

Krystal:
"the plan is somehow failing,"

Lisa:
"no, don't be tricked, it's well.
Taehyung will be mine, and Jisoo
will suffer. Don't worry. "

Krystal:
"alright then. Cheers
for our succeed."

Lisa:
"cheers."

Me:
"Lisa..."

Lisa brought me out of the mansion and as we were walking out, she brought coffee for the both of us. She brought me to a corner and started talking, "Well, Jisoo, I like Taehyung as you know. So, we were planning to get Taehyung from you. So simple."

"what about the "making
Jisoo suffer"? Explain."

"really simple. Krystal hates
you. She wants you to suffer."

"and you allowed?"

"yeah. Were you even my friend in the
first place?! I told you that I liked
Taehyung and there you are
stealing him away from me!"

"he wasn't yours! Lisa!"

"of course! Because now he's yours
and look, im going to have him."

"you already have him!"

"no I don't. You have"

"he wasn't mine!! I don't like him!
Lisa!! I'm your friend remember?! "

"no! You wasn't! You didn't!"

"I was but you ain't! You
betrayed me!"

"this is not called betrayal,
it's being smart."

???:
"Lisa! Did you see Jisoo?"

Me? Kim Jisoo? Why is that guy finding for me? Who's that guy anyway? Jinyoung or Jihoon? Lisa seemed like he recognised the person's voice. She turned to another side, poured hot coffee on herself, and pinched her cheeks before turning to that person.