Chapter 34: Wrong

Song: Me Gustas Tu by GFriend

Third person view:
"Taehyung is mine and no one is allowed to steal him from me" that was what the girl thought.

-------

"yah! Go away. He's mine." the girl said trying to pull the guy away from the fangirls. "go away!" jennie pushed her way out with yoongi behind her.

"Yah! Min yoongi! why didn't you walk away or just chase them away?!" jennie questioned furiously. "wae? Is my dearest girlfriend jealous?" yoongi said as a smirk form on his face. "ani, im N-O-T, not."jennie denied. 

"does that mean that I don't have to chase those girls away?" "yes. do whatever you want you ass"jennie mentally rolled her eyes and walked away but was stopped by his hands. "yah. are you angry?" he pouted, looking really cute.

"yah! don't act cute."

"i'm not acting, i'm cute."he said as he cutely patted his butt.

"as of you are."Jennie replied as the guy pouted cutely again.

"Jennie replied as the guy pouted cutely again

"yah! Stop pouting." Jennie said as she looked away, "am I really that cute?" he asked, particularly teasing her. Jennie rolled her eyes, hiding away the fact that he was really cute, and shook her head.

"yoongi-ah, I have something to tell you."

"ok."

"sorry, but I've to transfer
courses. Are you okay with that?"

"which course are you
transferring to?"

"business course."

"im okay, since im transferring
to there too."

"jinjjia?"

"dae" he replied as he squished her cheeks.

"why did you want to change
though? I thought you liked it?"

"Partially it's because of Jisoo
and the another half is because
of my mum."

"ahh, I changed it because
I know you'll change."

"oh. Thanks baby~"

"woah, my girlfriend is calling me baby?"he teased as her face got redder and redder. "yah!" she yelled as she hit her arms playfully.

--------

**time skip**

"appa, I've changed it already."

"jinjjia? I wanted to tell you something but I guess not. "

"tell me appa."

"okay then, our company is back to normal now, no bankruptcy, no nothing."

"that's good news, why didn't you want to tell me?"

"because maybe you didn't want to transfer course after all?"

"I've decided to change means yes. Means I won't waver."

"that's good to hear. Study well okay? Appa need to go out now. Nyeongan."

"nyeongan appa."

Jisoo replied as she waved goodbye to her dad. While she stayed at home, with Jieun, she played music and blasted it loudly. Jieun was okay with it as she liked the songs too. Jisoo then loudly sang the songs. "YAHHH! SHUSH! I'M CALLING!" Jieun hollered but the music covered her voice and Jisoo was oblivious of her surrounding. "spread my wings yeye..." (stray kids: young wings)

"YAH KIM JISOO SHUT UP! GO OUT OF THE HOUSE! STOP THE MUSIC AND GO OUT!"

"WAEYO!"

"WAEYO?! YOU ON THE MUSIC TOO LOUD AND I EXPECT YOU TO GO OUT OF THE HOUSE NOW AND HANG OUT WITH YOUR FRIENDS OR STUDY OR DO WHATEVER YOU WANT, JUST NOT STAYING AT HOME!"

"ALRIGHT UNNIE! I WILL GO OUT."Jisoo yelled back for her sister to hear while she stopped the music and just went out like this:

"Jisoo yelled back for her sister to hear while she stopped the music and just went out like this:

Along with her bag, that includes her phone and her some other things she will need. She put on her sneakers and a bomber out. It was spring already.

"nyeongan unnie! I'll go now

"nyeongan unnie! I'll go now."

"okay! Just go! Nyeongan!"

Jisoo left the house and went to the nearest Starbucks and sat down. Surprisingly, taehyung was there too. "nyeongan~ taehyung"

"nyeongan~ babe"

"why are you here?" taehyung asked curiously. "oh uh because of unnie."

"ahh. I came here
with noona."

"where is she now?"

"with jin."

"ooh so you're alone?"

"ye. Can I join you?"

"sure."

They continued talking about random thing, not knowing that a guy was looking at them until he walked to Jisoo.

"jichu-ah" Jisoo looked towards the voice out of curiosity, "Oppa!" she shouted as she ran to him and hugged him tightly. While the guy was surprised, sitting on his seat, shocked. Until they broke the hug, will they know that taehyung was staring, I mean glaring at them. His death glare.

"yah, who's that chichoo?"

"ah, oppa, he's my-"

"boyfriend." taehyung cut Jisoo and finished her sentence. Jisoo nodded as she replied, "yup, taehyung, introduce yourself."

"annyeonghasayo, Kim taehyung immida. You are?"

"im Kim Yugyeom, jieun and jisoo's older brother."

._.
Short chapter again:)
Hope y'all enjoy reading my cringy writing
._.