Chapter 10: Maybe

Song:I need you by BTS

Jungkook's POV:
Maybe she doesn't belongs to me, but him. She deserves me, but I guess I don't? I guess it's time to let go of her and let her be with him? Hopefully I correct, if he hurts her, he'll die. And I mean what I say. Hell will be waiting for him hurts her.

As long as she is happy, I will be too. I saw her with Taehyung. I wanted to cry but I didn't because I was at the library. Their conversation was really like a couple. I tried my best to ignore that fact and tried to join in. And I did. I showed my aegyo with taehyung. (A/N: if you haven't notice, the plot is the same as chapter 9, just that it's different POV. I will also explain why I didn't post much on my new story, My Boss, after I end this chapter.)

Taehyung, he's lucky. He's blessed. He's born under a lucky star isn't he? He was with that girl, now her? That girl, she hurt him? He hurt her? Its complicated, she'll be back. anytime from now, she'll be back. Rumours says Taehyung hurt her, while some says she cheated on him, played his feelings. I knew the truth. I liked that girl, in the past, not now, after what had happen. Jisoo was the very first girl I liked after that incident. I was somehow reminded of the past couple with the scene of Jisoo and Taehyung standing together. Should I give up? I should shouldn't I? I don't know.

I saw Taehyung with Jisoo, they looked so happy. I don't want to be the one that stops their relationship. I wish I had someone tall to, yes I did, it was Jimin and Jin. Maybe Jin, but probably not Jimin. After all he never dated, probably he did but didn't tell us. He was not like us, he wasn't a playboy. It seems like im the third wheel when im with Taehyung and Jisoo. I guess I am? *sigh*, I guess I am the third wheel. I think I better not be the one that break them up.

I should leave them and let them be a couple! Yes. I need to do this. I am going to do this.

****chapter 9 ends when Jisoo opened the door right? So let's start***
When I pressed the bell, (cuz I don't have the key) Jisoo opened the door and I greeted her with a smile. "jisoo, can I talk to you?"
She nodded and brought me to the kitchen. "I just wanna say that i-i... "
"can I say something first?"
I nodded.
"so umm.. Remember when you confessed to me? My reply is, yes."
"REALLY?"
"No, no, no. I was just kidding."she said sacarstically. Upon hearing, I immediately hugged her. Then, I gave her a peck on the check.
"what were you going to tell me?" she broke the hug and asked. I shook my head and held her hand. "Nothing much." she gave me her signature heart smile. She's cute, she's mine. I asked her if she wants to tell the others and she said, "actually, I told Jennie already.."
"that we are together?"
"that I like you." I nodded and kissed her on the lips this time. Her lip was soft. The owner of the lips kissed me back. I love her. She loves me. I hope that we will be together forever. We will, won't we?
(A/N: this is not the ending, taesoo shippers, be patient)

I'm going to tell them that we are currently official. Yes. I am.

The chef came right after our conversation, Taehyung brought the chef into the kitchen. Yeah, he saw us. Talking, not kissing. Hopefully.

The three of us came out of the kitchen. Jisoo and I stood in front of them.
"go away, you're blocking my view." they said.
Ignoring, I held Jisoo's hand and said, "we're official!" Upon hearing, the girls, except Jennie said, "Chichu, did he threaten you?"
"Congratulations Chichoo:)"
Jisoo chuckled at their response, and blushed at the boys response.
"remember to wear *ahem*" (Jin, RM, Suga)
"Congrats"(Jhope, Jimin)
Taehyung just left.
"Taehyung! Aren't you going to say anything?"(me)
"congrats?"(taehyung)
"is taetae on his period?"(chichoo)

Taehyung POV:
Yes, I saw. Her and Jungkook. She blushed. She's happy, with him, not me. I don't know what I am feeling right now. Just not the usual one, hurt? What I know is that I hate this feeling. My heart aches when I saw them kissing. It sucks.

Sorry for this short update, I'll try my best to write as much!! My mom confiscated my phone so I wasn't able to write the update until today