Chapter 41: Over?

(A/N: Before you start, did you watch bts fake love mv yesterday?? Its was nice!! ≧▽≦)

--------------------

Jisoo's POV:
I need to get over you.

Third person view:
"Maybe after all, this was just a dream? Maybe, maybe im having a nightmare?? Please wake me up..." she said to Jennie, who was currently sitting down on the stairs, paying close attention to Jisoo.

"jisoo-ahh it's okay... He just doesn't know how to appreciate you, that's all. Okay?"

"no! Not okay! I-I miss him!!"

"I know I know-"

"you don't know! You know nothing!"

"I know everything! Because I've gone through it before! Kim Jisoo! Now, clear up your mind!"Jennie raged as she pulled Jisoo to the shower. Spraying water all over her head, making her drenched.

"sto-p stop it!!"Jisoo screamed as Jennie place the shower head on the floor. she replied, "you want me to stop it?! Sure! Then you prove it to me that you will get over him!! I don't want my friend to be depressed, understand?"

Jisoo broke into tears,"I really liked him..." Jennie hugged her and comforted her, "it's okay, you'll find someone better than him. He just doesn't know how to appreciate you."

"will I really-"
"yes. You will,"Jennie assured her as she gave jisoo a towel to dry herself. "I'll go shower, you can leave, yoongi is waiting for you."

"no I won't leave what if you-"
"I won't. Really won't, just go for your date"

"you sure?"Jennie asked still worrying for jisoo. jisoo nodded her head in reply as she opened the door for jennie. "but I still-"

"bye, have fun,"jisoo tried to sound as enthusiastic as possible although, in fact, she was not. Jennie could heard from jisoo's voice that the latter wanted some time alone, but she wasn't able to let jisoo stay at home all by herself,"You just cried you know, and im really worried..."

"im alright, I want some time alone,"jisoo replied. "okay, call me when you need anything and don't do anything rash. Never," Jennie said as she put on her shoes and went out of the house. Jisoo closed the door and tears poured out. Those tears she didn't want anyone to find out, further more to see. She was such an enthusiastic person, yet because of this, she wasn't herself.

Maybe it was part of her after all. Maybe, it was the part of her where she haven't discover until now. Maybe, it was the part of her where she haven't allowed anyone to see. Maybe, after all, she wasn't as strong as she thought she was. Maybe, she wasn't strong at all. Maybe, she was never strong.

Yoongi's POV:
"how's jisoo?"I asked as Jennie walked out of jisoo's mansion.

"she's not fine, but she wanted some time alone," Jennie replied as she looked back at jisoo's mansion. "she going to be okay," I assured her. The latter than sat down on the bench not far from jisoo's house, "I hope so..."

"I bring you back home? I need to do something else today," I broke the silence between us. "it's okay, I'll just stay here," Jennie replied as I stood up. "You sure? It's cold now, you should go back,"I suggested as she smiled, "gwenchana, jinjjia gwenchana."

"you should still go back home and rest. When you wanna go to jisoo's house, you can ask your driver or you can ask me to drive you there. Okay?"

"gwenchana, I'll be fine,"

"hold the heat pack, and wear it," I said as I gave her two heat pack and my jacket,"don't get sick, when you have decided to go home, call me."

"annyeong,"I said as I planted a kiss on her forehead. "annyeong,"she waved goodbye as I get on my car.
-------------------

"annyeong yoongi," he greeted as I wanted to walk into his house but was stopped by him. "you don't invite me in?" I asked.

"sorry but you can't come in, uh- some renovation? Yeah, renovating," he replied.

"oh okay."
------------------

"you've changed a lot, taehyung,"I said as we walked along the streets.

._.
Yes, I changed the name of the story
._.