Chapter 32: Yoonnie

Song: Awake by Jin and Suga
Third person view:
"ooooooooooo!!" they cheered as they broke the romantic moment.

They clapped as yoongi and Jennie blushed really hard. They ended up teasing up the couple as they cut the cake. There was still many parts of the cake left but it wasn't a problem as Jin and Jisoo was there and they ate everything.

Yoongi's POV:
Finally!! She's mine...

I decided to sing her a song, however, it's not expressing my love to her. With some help of Jin's, this song was nice. Maybe not the part where I went off..

They all chuckled after I sang this. Because I just embarrassed myself infront of my girlfriend and friends. Aishh why am I so stupid...

Well, at least the others were smart enough to leave us alone. They went off to I don't know where and left us together.

Jennie's POV:
Woooahhhh. Chill girl. Chill. Breathe in. Breathe out. Chill. I need a freaking chill pill now! My heart!!! Breathe girl! Breathe! "Jennie... Um.. You okay? Your face is all red.." a voice called out. I heard him, it's obviously him. So yeah. "y-yea-"

I was cut off by the sudden embrace from him, Min Yoongi. Min Yoongi the dangerous man, the dangerous man I fell in love with. And I don't regret.

"Jennie... I love you."
"I love you too."

**time skip**

"young man, what did you want?"
"can I get one cookies n cream and one vanilla."
"sure young man. You both look nice together, just got together right?"
"how did you know ahjumma?"Jennie finally speaked.

She just chuckled and asked, "what about them over there?"

It was jisoo, jihoon and taehyung.

**flashback**
"omg hahahha they look so cute!!"

I heard someone whispered behind. I turned around to see three figures hiding behind the poles. "come out" yoongi said after noticing the change of my expression. "hehe." we heard sheepish chuckles revealing Kim Taehyung, Park Jihoon and Kim Jisoo.

"why-"
"cuz... We were curious... Hehehe... "

**end of flashback**

Third person view:
"they? Oh um.."

"you see the two there? That young man and that lady, they would be leaving each other but getting together in the end."

"jinjjia? They haven't get together yet though."

"they will. Before you even know." ahjumma smiled as she replied, "here you go. Next time when you are married, invite me to your wedding." she said kiddingly. Seemingly kidding, but probably it's true? Upon hearing, the newly couple blushed and smiled to the ahjumma before leaving.

"do y'all want to eat ice cream? The ahjumma is so kind." Jennie asked, slightly blushing at the thought of what the ahjumma told them.

"nah. I'm fine." they replied.

**time skip**

Yoongi walked Jennie back home. On the way, it was awfully quiet and awkward. If you were there, you could hear a pin drop.

"jennie-ah..." yoongi started the conversation.

"y-yes?"

"umm.. I just wanted to ask
whether you are free this Saturday..."

"urm.. I am."

"then can I i-invite you to j-join
me to w-watch a m-movie?"
yoongi stuttered, hoping that his girlfriend would want to join him.

"sure okay."

"then I'll pick you up on
Saturday evening? At 6?"
he asked suddenly being proud of himself.

"sure."

Yoongi wanted to jump and touch the sky. He finally asked a girl out. Yoongi rarely liked a girl, except for Jennie and her...

--------------
Next day.

"jisoo be my girlfriend."

._.
Thank you for reading my cringy book.
._.

_