Chapter 28: Leave

Song: Maybe Tomorrow by Gugudan

Jisoo's POV:
"go." I said, letting her go but she didn't.

Instead, she burst into tears. We were all shocked. A girl like her, cried? Impossible, but it's true. Maybe she was those type of girls who can be strong. She wasn't weak, she was just strong for too long.

"Why?! Why can't you just let me hate you?!" she shouted at me. "Why can you have everything?! Just because you are rich!"

"Krystal, shut up!" Chaeng and Lisa yelled. "let her finish." I stopped her. "why can't I be like you..." I said as she continued crying. I walked and took a tissue for her. She said, "tha-" she stopped. She pushed my hands away lightly and turned her hand, using her hands to wipe her tears. Then she continued, "I don't want you to pity me." upon saying, she stood up and tried to leave bit was stopped by Namjoon and Jin.

"let me leave." she said coldly. "no, until you apologize for your mistakes." Hoseok joined in the conversation. Probably warmed by Hoseok, she turned to me and said, "Kim, im sorry for what I have done."

She turned back to Hoseok and she said, "let me leave." I could see her tears streaming out of her eyes. I walked towards her. I wiped her tears. She tried to push my hand away but I squished her cheeks and said, "don't cry. My friend."

She heard me and hugged me. "Kim... T-Thank you." she whispered into my ears before leaving the house.

**time skip**

Taehyung's pov:
"do I good job okay." Jihoon whispered as he patted my shoulders before dragging Jackson out of the house. "Bye! We'll go now." he waved. "im not-" "shush. Lets go." Jihoon shushed him and dragged him out of the house."fighting!" Jennie whispered as the couple dragged Jinyoung out of the house. "bye!!" Soon, the another couple went out too. "do your best." Jin said as he patted my back and left with the boys. The house was left with me and Jisoo.

Its so awkward between us. Um, what should I do....

Jisoo's POV:
So awkward... Maybe we should watch drama?

"um... Let's-"
"do you-"

"um you can say first." the male said. I nodded my head and contiuned. "do you want to watch anything? Or you wanna go out?"

"sure, that's what I was about to say."

I went to my room and changed into this:

I didn't bring my jacket and we left the house

He was wearing:

Instead of taking a stroll at the park, we went to the roof top

Instead of taking a stroll at the park, we went to the roof top. I sat down on the hard wall and then laid on it. So did Taehyung.

"Taehyung-ah~" I started.

"yea? Call me tae instead,
it's easier to say."

"Tae, what do you want to be
when you grow up?"

"me? Never thought of it. What
about you?"

"I want to sing. But, I can't. I need to
help my dad with his business."

"I need to help too. Maybe that's why I
didn't want to have any dream job."

"do you think I should
give up?"

"no! Of course not." he said as he picked himself up. "I want to have a dream too. But I didn't have one. So if you have, then pursue it."

I should pursue it?

"anyway, since you don't have a dream, then you should be happy."

(this scene was inspired by Suga:))

"oohh." I shivered as the wind hit my body. I hugGED myself to warm myself. "ah oh" he pulled me into his embrace and said, "it'll be warmer like this." I blushed. Really hard. Calm down Jisoo. Calm down.

"u-uh i-i um... L-lets go b-back." I stuttered. Whats with the stutter? KIM JISOO! Calm down!! Lets go.

He chuckled and then grab my wrist before pulling me into a kiss. A KISS. And I closed my eyes. I'm serious, I closed my eyes. And immediately opened back my eyes.

I pulled away and did the thing I did best. Running away. I ran away to I don't know where at sat down on the chair. I thought about the kiss. I mentally face palmed myself. Why did I close my eyes?! Kim Jisoo!! Do I still like him? Do I? Can I?

"Hey Jisoo.. I wanted to tell you something.." I looked above, it was Krystal. "yeah sure. Have a sit here."

"what was it you wanted to tell me?"

"so, you know that I always hurt you and everything right? I'm sorry. I was poor when I was younger, all of my classmate hated me. Teases me. I hated it. I was rebelious, I took my parents money and bought branded items."

My eyes enlarged. "yeah, it's true. My dad found out. He was shocked. And I was the one who caused him to be sent to hospital."

"..."

"I caused him to have a stroke." she said as tears of gulity slip out of her eyes. "he's okay now right?" I asked trying to comfort her. "I hope so. He left, he left me, us, the world."

"he's definitely better up there." I said as I pointed to the sky. She nodded and looked at the dark blue sky. "anyway, your mom, is she alright?"

"yeah. She's doing well. She married a rich guy. That guy was my step-father. He's great towards me."

"that's comforting to hear."

"we are moving to San
Francisco. So, this might be the
last time I'll be seeing you."

"when?? I can
send you off."

"tomorrow but, it's okay.
You don't hav-"

"no I need to. You are my
friend. Remember?"

"yes. M-my f-friend..."

"I have one more thing to tell you.."

"ok, what is it about?"

"it's about Jinyoung..."

._.
Ending soon
Forgive my grammar mistakes:)
._.

_