Chapter 37: End of us (1)

Third person view:
"jisoo let's break up."
"Pardon me"

"I said let's break up."
"im sorry?"

"I said, let's break up." taehyung replied who was losing his own patience.

"so I didn't hear wrongly. Why so sudden?"she asked. Tears was welling up in her eyes. She tried not to let it flow out of her eyes but her attempt was futile.

"I know that you have been following me when I go out of house. I know you saw me with Irene. I know you saw me hugging Irene. I know you-"

"STOP! YES I KNOW BUT I DON'T CARE! SO WHY DO YOU WANT TO CARE? I LIKE YOU THATS ALL, YOU DON'T HAVE TO LIKE ME BACK!"

"im sorry but that will only hurt yourself. I never gave you happiness, when you were with me, you didn't smile."

"BECAUSE I THOUGHT THAT I SHOULD GIVE YOU CHANCES-"she retorted.

"I DON'T DESERVE THE CHANCES YOU GAVE!GAVE! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE AND LETS, BREAK UP." he said hesitantly but trying not to show.

"WHY? KIM TAEHYUNG! I LIKE YOU, WHY CANT YOU LIKE ME BACK?"

"im sorry, I love you, but I can't. Its hard for me too." he muttered below his breath. Jisoo heard him but she ignored, thinking that it was just her illusion.

"KIM TAEHYUNG. I VOW TO NEVER EVER IN MY LIFE TO LIKE YOU AGAIN. REMEMBER THIS, 'CAUSE I'LL TOO." she said as she stopped her tears from flowing down her face before raising her hand. Her hand reached for his face.

"sure. I'll remember the slap you gave me today." his face drained from colours. Jisoo looked at him despairly and turned away while her tears could finally, again, be felt on her cheeks.

**flashback**

Taehyung's POV:
"don't you think you should do it now?" He said.
"um. I'm planning to do so later. Give me 1 week."

"no. 3 days maximum."
"please 5 days?" I tried to extend the days.

"no. Unless after those five days, you promise to go to somewhere else," yugyeom-hyung replied. "yes. After one week, I'll be leaving," I responded.

"to where?" He asked out of curiosity.
"to America," I said but it didn't satisfy his curiosity.

"for..."
"to study and yeah you know. There is a very good specialist there, my dad have already planned everything and I'll be leaving in one week. Please just give me five days. And after those five days, I won't appear in front of all of you."

"hmm... I thought your dad has a company here?"

"yes, my hyung and noona will be staying over here."

"I hope that you'll have a safe flight."

"thank you. can you, do me a favour? Can you help me pass this letter to jisoo, not now. But maybe after 5 years? Or 6 years? Do you mind helping me?"

"yeah sure, only because of chichu."

"daeyo, I understand."