Chapter 23: First Love

Song: First Love By BTS Suga

Krystal's POV:
**continue flashback**
I can't. But, I did.
It hurts when I saw them together. I hurts my heart. Jinyoung was my only friend. All of the other students hates me. No despise me. Because we dated. Yeah. 

No one hated that girl. Why? Because they are pretty, they are rich. And they win. They win everything. Just because of their wealth. I hate it. That's why I hate her, Jisoo. Kim Jisoo. No, that's why I despise her.

Jinyoung didn't know who was Jisoo, but I told him about her. He believed me and hated her. Jinyoung and I slowly got closer as time passes. So, yeah, you get it. I cheated on him. He didn't. He just wanted to ditch me. Because it was just a DARE.
**end of flashback**

"KRYSTAL!!"

"Yeah?"

"I need to go! See you tomorrow! "

"annyeong!!"

**Change POV**
Jisoo's POV:
"Just because you trusted someone who betrayed me. Who hated me. Who is so fake. Than trusting me."

I said in his face and left him. And surprising. No tears. Which means he's dead. He's dead in my heart. Was he even alive?

"NO!! HE NEVER!" I yelled as I was deep in my thought

"YAH! KIMJISOO! "

"WAE?!"

"WAE?! YOU ASK ME WHY?! I SHOULD BE THE ONE SAYING! ARE YOU STUPID ENOUGH TO SHOUT IN FRONT OF SO MANY KIDS?!"

"Sorry.. But you are shouting too."

"it's called protecting them."
Suddenly, I thought of what Lisa said to me, "it's called being smart, not betrayal." tears formed in my eyes as they slipped down my face.

"jisoo-ahh, shhhh, it's okay..."

I felt a warm embrace, I looked and saw it was the kids. The girls said, "unnie.. Stay strong! You got us, oppa, unnie, appa and eomma." while the boys said, "noona.. Don't cry, you'll make us cry too."

"guys never cry! And your noona and unnie, is strong!" I said as I wiped off my tears. Appa, eomma. Where are you when. I desperately need you guys now, but where are you?? Please appear now.

"Chichu-ah~~ happy birthday!" a voiced chorused, I turned behind only to find it was appa and eomma. "appa! Eomma! I missed you!"

They brought me into their embrace as they patted my head. "ehem. "

I looked at unnie and saw that Jungkook had already slipped away. "unnie, where's Jungkook?"

"ahh, he left. He had something on."

--time skip--

(Jisoo's POV)
I went out off my house because it was too boring. I went out to the Coffee Bean shop and sat down. After awhile someone disturbed me, "Jisoo?"

I looked towards the voice and saw it was him. Yeah, him. I think you know who is he. Jackson..

._.
This is really short and boring but let's clean our eyes:) And thank you for 2k:))
._.

_