Chapter 25: Kim Hye Yoon

Song: Twilight By Wanna One

Jennie's POV:
"Jisoo-ah, let Jackson bring you home. Or go somewhere else. I have something to deal with."

After Jisoo left, I asked Lisa to order something and let us have a private talk. "Taehyung. I'll talk so shush. I don't know why you hate Jisoo but Jisoo told me it's because she so called lied? Excuse me, haven't you lied before?! Just because she lied once and there you are calling her a liar? Nice. And she didn't lie. Even if she did, it ain't to you. So don't be an asshole and hurt her."

"I gave her the chance to tell me!"

"you gave her? No you didn't. You freaking shut her up and believed in Lisa. When you didn't even ask Jisoo, you said you gave her the chance. You called her liar, aren't you the one now? Kim Taehyung, even though you are my friend, I won't let you hurt Jisoo. She's close to me, almost like my sister. So get lost if you are just going to hurt her."

"Jennie! Taehyung! You guys look so serious, what are you talking about?" a voice interrupted our conversation. It was Lisa. "nothing much. I shall not disturb the amazing liars. Bye."

Taehyung's POV:
"what does she mean by amazing liars?"

"um nothing much" it's me. And you.

I didn't give Jisoo the chance to explain. Its my fault that she hated me. It was my fault that she despises me. But what can I do? I just want her but I also want the truth, the justice. But, am I really being justice now? No, I'm not, and I hope that I will. I hope that she'll teach me what is justice, what is love.

Jennie's POV:
I came out asking myself, "where's Yoongi? I thought I told him to wait for me here?" "MIN YOONGI!!!" I shouted as I saw him flirting with another girl. I walked towards him as he waved towards me. Not knowing who the girl was, I screamed at him, "YAH! MIN YOONGI!"

"Who's this girl?" I asked glancing at her up and down.

"I'm Kim Hye Yoon. I should be your unnie." She introduced.

"annyeonghasayo Eonjin-unnie. I'm Kim Jennie, yoongi's girlfriend," I said, aggressively.

"annyeong Jennie, don't you worry, im not stealing your boyfriend. I'm Taehyung's sister. I'm looking for taehyung," She chuckled.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I apologized awkwardly.

"anyway, we were talking about my brother's crush," She said.

"His crush? Who? Is it Lisa?"

"who's Lisa? No, it's a girl called ji-something... was it jimin? Wait no no... it's jihae? No wait. I think it's Jisoo. He kept saying her name in his dream. Today, he even cried? I heard some sound coming out from his room. do you know what happen?"

"it's like this..."

"ooh. Hows the Jisoo girl?"

"she's great now. But, it seems like she
gave up on him. Gave up entirely. Last time
she kept crying to sleep, I saw her puffy
eyes. But now, she doesn't. She never. Including
what happen earlier, she didn't
even cry abit"

"can I see her?"

"sure, I'll bring you to her house.
Give me a minute."

I called Jisoo but she didn't pick up. So, I called Jackson. Jackson picked up and he said he was also looking for her in the shopping mall.

I told hyeyoon-unnie and Yoongi. Then, she suggested to tell Taehyung and Lisa to help to find Jisoo.

--shopping centre--

"Lisa and Jackson, you guys go to first and second floor. since third and fourth will be bigger, I'll search with Taehyung and hyeyoon-unnie. Yoongi, can you stay here? Can you keep calling Jisoo until she picks up?"

"I'll stay instead. I hurt my foot a few days before."

"OK, so hyeyoon-unnie will be staying here. Take Taehyung's phone. Yoongi will search with us instead then."

Jackson said he went to the supermarket earlier. Maybe she's there? "yoongi, can you check the supermarket? While Taehyung and I will search at the other places." he  nodded in agreement. We went to the toilet nearest to the elevator. Then, I suddenly remembered that her outfit. The jacket! She rarely ties it on her waist unless... Her period?! So, it should be the toilet nearest to the supermarket. I dashed into the toilet and Taehyung followed. Into the girls toilet.  "yah! Byuntae! Its the girls toilet!!"I yelled but he ignored me and he knocked on the door."is Jisoo here?"

A door seems to have opened up and it was Jisoo. She called me over and I ordered Taehyung to give her his jacket. We went out and I called the rest of them to tell them we found her. I met up with Yoongi on the way. When we look behind for the two of them, they disappeared into thin air. But, there was a paper slip in my purse, it says:

We went somewhere.
Don't need to wait for us.
We didn't want to be third wheelers:)

Jisoo & Taehyung
To: the annoying couple in front of us

They left just like that. Not giving any clue about where they were going.

"KIM JISOO! KIM TAEHYUNG!" I yelled and everyone stared at me. Yoongi immediately covered my mouth and smiled sheepishly to everyone.

Jisoo's POV:
"that was fun"

**flashback**
"can I have a talk with you?"

"sure, lemme tell-"

"no. Just do this." he said as he took out my post-it notes. He then took out a pen from his jacket. He then started scribbling on the paper. It says:

We went somewhere.
Don't need to wait for us.
We didn't want to be third wheelers:)

Jisoo & Taehyung
To: the annoying couple in front of us

**end of flashback**

._.
do y'all want taesoo to be back ?
and taehyung looks so gODLIKE
._.

_