Chapter 8: Confession?

I'm planing to add songs at the chapterss
Song: Save Me By BTS

Jisoo's POV:
Ommo. I gave a shocked face, then pouted and said, "But, I don't think I still like him.."

Somehow, I saw them heaved a sigh of relief. I asked them and they said,
"because you are our chichu-ah,"
Jin, Jimin and Namjoon said.
"HAHA. You must be hallucinating,"
Kookie and Taehyung laughed awkwardly.
"because we love you,"
Suga and Jhope said kiddingly.

They persuaded me to go home because of my sickness. "pleaseee.. Can I not go?? I am fine."
"noooooo!! Go now. We'll send you home."
I sighed and lead the way.

*on the way*
"There's my house!" I pointed.
I hopped towards the door and entered the password. **tring**

No one's POV:
They entered the house. The design was beautiful. It was really classy and superb!!
"the design is so nice!!"
"do you live alone?" Jin asked,
Jisoo replied, "no.. I don't. I live with my parents. However, they are busy with work and go for months of business trips. Sometimes, even years.."
"BUT, at least I have my friends! Jihoon live right there." she said as she pointed to the house beside hers.

Her house was full of mirror, and if you were there, you can see a jelly bunny and taetae.

Jisoo's POV:
"I'll go rest now, you guys can go there and play games." I said as they were looking around the house. "Can we stay over?"RM asked. "Umm.. sure? But can I call over Jennie, Lisa and Rosé?"  They nodded and I immediately took out my phone to call them over.

"Umm.. what do you guys like?"
"Gaming."
"Watch"
"Read"
...

"Hmmm.. ok. Kookie, Taehyung and Jimin will stay there, Suga and Jin will stay there, and lastly Jhope and RM will stay there. While Jennie will stay with me, Lisa and Rosé will stay at the room beside my room." I suggested.

Well, they thought I was commanding them so they immediately ran to their rooms.

**ding dong**
I ran to open the door and saw Jennie, Lisa and Rosé. I told them the plan but they wanted to stay together at the same room. "But my room isn't big enough to fit 4 humans." I told them. They said they wanted to sleep next to our room and I agreed.

The room was left with me and Jennie. "Jennie-ah."
"yes, unnie?"
"I heard you and Kookie's conversation. Who-"
"you're asking me who I like?"
"yep yep"
"umm.."
"you can tell me when the time is right. When you want to tell me, then you tell me."
She smiled and nodded her head.

Jennie's POV
I received a call from my unnie, she wanted us to sleep over at her house because tomorrow is Saturday, we don't have school. She also told me to call Lisa while she call Rosé.

Well, what she didn't tell us was that BTS was there.

**Saturday morning**
I decided to tell Chichu unnie who I like. Why? Because I trust her.

**in the room**
"unnie.. I want to tell you something."
"okay"
"I like.." I murmured, "Jungkook."
"im sorry that he doesn't like you. I'll help you."
"gwenchanayo. I don't need him to like me."
"no. You need. Must. OK?"
"unnie, no"
"wae?"
"he likes you. Not me."
"I don't like him. I like.."
"who?"
"Jihoon. My new neighbour."
"next time show it to me."
"HAHHAHAH sure!"

After that conversation, I could smell chicken. Unnie immediately ran out, and repeatedly said, "chicken, chicken, chicken!!"
I smiled at her cuteness and also wondered who was cooking.

Jisoo's POV:
"chicken, chicken, chicken!!!"
I ran down to see that Jin was cooking. Woww. He was cooking for us, 11 people. Nice. I brushed my teeth and I asked him if he needs my help and he said yes. I placed the food on the plate and place it on the table. Then, I waked them up.

It was a difficult task to do. First, I went to the girls room, Lisa and Rose was already up. Then, I went to RM and Jhope's room, "wake up and have your breakfast. NOW!" upon hearing their woke up.
Then I went to Suga's room. "Wake up. " but he didn't. "WAKE UP NOW!" and now he did.
Then I went to the maknae line's room. Jimin was wide awake and he came out of the room leaving Kookie and Taehyung. "wake up." they heard me but pretended to sleep. I shook them hard and suddenly someone pulled me onto the bed, in between Taehyung and Kookie. I wanted to stand up but Taehyung and Kookie both held my wrist tightly. "can you both let go? And then we'll go for breakfast." having said, they held even tighter. I mentally rolled my eyes and tried to pull myself up. But then I remembered that I am going to go exercise. "WAKE UP AND LET GO! I'm going out." they immediately let go and went up to change into this

I tied my hair into a nice ponytail and wore my sport shoes

I tied my hair into a nice ponytail and wore my sport shoes. "Jendeukie, Lalice, Chaeyoung! I'll leave them to you guys!!"
"Where are you going?"
"I'm going to the park with Jihoon! You guys want to join??"
Taehyung and Kookie immediately raise their hands, as well as the girls and Jimin. "Then what about the breakfast?" Jin asked. I told him, "Umm.. just leave it there.. we'll eat when we come back!" I said as I went back to my room to take my cap.

 we'll eat when we come back!" I said as I went back to my room to take my cap

"I'll call over Jihoon." I said as I ran over to his house. Jihoon opened the door and saw me all dressed. I told him that some of my friends was going with us. He nodded and waited for them. I introduced the girls to Jihoon, "this is Jihoon."
"This is Chaeyoung, Lisa and Jennie."
Somehow we managed to find "partner" during our exercise.
This is how we ran:
Taehyung|Lisa
Me|Jihoon
Jungkook|Jennie
Rosé|Jimin
But slowly it became like this:
Taehyung|me|Jungkook
Lisa| Jihoon| Jennie
Rosé|Jimin
Well, I guess only Chaeyoung found her partner.

After an hour of running, I rested on the bench with Taehyung and Jungkook. "Hey umm, who do you like?" I asked.
They kept silent. Then I took out my phone and made a group chat in Instagram:

Private and confidential🤐
@chichu_ created this group chat.
@chichu_ added @Kookies_ and @_bhtae_
@chichu_: Jennie or Lisa
@kookies_: Jennie?
@_bhtae_:idk.
@chichu_: me or Jennie
@kookies_: You
@_bhtae_: none. You
@chichu_: hahahah so you like me?
@kookies_ is tpying
@_bhtae_ is typing
@chichu_ is typing
@chichu_: im just kidding
@kookies_: yes
@_bhtae_:...
@chichu_: @kookies_ you're kidding right??
@kookies_: no im not
@_bhtae_ added @_jiiihoon_
@_jiiihoon_: she's mine.
@_bhtae_: umm.. So three person likes Jisoo?
@_jiiihoon_: umm. Its two. Wait. Plus you. So it's three.
@chichu_: wtf is wrong with you guysss.
@chichu_ left the group.
@_jiiihoon_ added @chichu_
@chichu_: stop it.
@chichu_ left the group.

Its getting complicated:) llallalallaa. I have no idea how do I get him to like her. Shit. Hope you guys liked this chapter:)