Chapter 18: Him and Her

Song: Stigma By Taehyung

Taehyung's POV:
"taehyung-shii!! Long time no see!"
I looked behind to find Krystal running towards me. Krystal Jung. I walked away from her to the toilet and hid myself inside the cubicle. On the way, I saw a thing in the floor, it looked so familiar. However, knowing that Krystal is behind, I walked away. It was at where Jisoo fainted earlier.

*flashback*
Time: During Middle School
"I loved you! Why did you cheat?! Just why?! Kim Taehyung.. I.." she said as her tears spilled out of her teary eyes.

"you love me don't you? Why can't you trust me? Why?! Why Krystal?! Why?" I said as I shook her.
"let's break up.."I said to her.

She cried and left school. I have never seen her anymore. And from that they onwards, I spend my time with BTS. Although some of us never experienced setbacks, but because of our passion for music, we were a group, a family that I need.
**end of flashback**

I did cheat on her. And I'm really guilty when I see her. I.. I can't face her. And I hope I'll never see her. But it looks like she's got a boyfriend, Jackson was his name wasn't it?

I came out of the toilet and saw Krystal in front of me. Alone. I walked away from her but she chased me and grabbed my wrist. "Yah! Kim Taehyung! Why are you avoiding me?"

"im not."

"yes you are! I'm ok, um.. about
last time, let's be friend?"

"i-i, ok..."
"bye, I need to do someth-"

Fuck. This. Shitz.

Jisoo's POV:
I came out of the room by myself to breathe in freah air. I went to where I was actually at, but because I knew that they would be at somewhere else, I went there. But, I wished I never went there at all. I hoped I never see it. But I saw. I saw them kiss. My heart. It hurts. A lot. My heart, it aches. My heart felt as if my blood had become tar as it struggled to keep a steady beat. My melancholy mood hung over me like a black cloud, raining my personal sorrow down on me wherever I went. Even the colours of the spring day were drab to me now and the birdsong like so much noise on a child's glockenspiel, grating my nerves. He was never mine, but it hurts when he leaves. It hurts when he kisses someone else. It hurts even when he is not with me. Do you call this love? If yes, I rather don't love...

I left the couple there and went somewhere else. My heartache was was like a wolf eating at my chest, tearing it's way to my trembling heart. It threatened to devour me, eat me whole and leave nothing but scraps behind. But I refused to be the scraps he would leave. I would rebuild mysel and fight off the wolf, but right now I didn't know how. I wish there's someone beside me right now. I need someone now.

"chichu-ah, are you alright?" a voice asked me, it was Jungkook. I forced a smile and nodded my head and thanked him again. He said, "actually, can I ask you a favour?? *nods* i-i I li-like your s-sister.. Jieun. So, could you please h-help m-me t-to-"
"get her number?"
He nodded enthusiastic. I smiled at his cuteness and agreed. I gave him unnie's number and he left, with a wide smile on his face.

I was all alone, by myself. I needed someone right now. Please be here with me, Taehyung..
"hey, um.. I saw you faint. You alright?" a voice came from behind. Out of curiosity, I hoped it was Taehyunh but the person's voice wasn't, I looked behind and saw it was Jinyoung.

"yeah, im alright.." I said as I forced a smile again. Noticing, he told me to spill the beans. "well, I liked a guy. He was my friend, but I don't think he feels the same way. And today, I saw him and her kiss."
"it hurts" he finished my sentence. I nodded and tears streamed down my face. The sobs punched through, ripping through my muscles, bones, and guts. I pressed my forehead against the pillar beside me and began to let my heart yank in and out of my chest. It pulled back in like a yo yo. Over and over. In and out.