Chapter 5: Past (part 2)

**continues flashback**
The flight was long. Almost 18h. They finally reached and were at the Airport.

She came to singapore when she was ten years old. The apartment that her dad rented was close to her school. I can wake up later, she thought. School will only start next year, when she is eleven.

Soon, it was the first day of school. She headed to school nervously since she heard from her driver that students have already knew that she was rich. "Quiet class. Today, we have a new student from America. She would be with us for this year and next year," Mrs Sim started.

"Hello everyone, my name is Kim Jisoo. I'm a abk (american born korean)," she introduced myself with a smile. As expected, everyone knew her before I came. "Will I still be able to live the peaceful life I want?" she muttered under her breath.

Just then, a guy at the corner of my eye caught her attention— he was sleeping. He's cute, but will he too be an asshole?, she thought.

Mrs Sim asked her to sit behind that guy and beside
a girl, her name was Saeron. Saeron's friends was behind her, Shinhye and Bogum. They were great to jisoo and soon they were able to talk to each other comfortably. The guy that sat infront of her was also Saeron's friend, his name was Jihoon, that guy who attracted her attention. The guy who sat beside him was his close friend, Cha Eunwoo.

The bell rang and another teacher came in. It was the PE teacher, Mr Chan. He brought them to the indoor sports hall to play. He also asked them to group ourselves in groups of 6. In the group, partners into pairs. Our group was Saeron, Shinhye, Jihoon, Eunwoo and me.

Shinhye partnered up with Bogum, while Saeron partnered up with Jihoon, and last but not least Jisoo and Eunwoo.

Eunwoo introduced himself to her and on that day, I found out that Jihoon was dating Samantha (Sam for short). Eunwoo told me that Sam was nothing but a flirt. Jisoo noticed that there were many pairs of eyes glaring at Saeron, Shinhye as well as herself. He also told her that they were quite popular in school. "Till the point that they'll stare at us?" She asked and eunwoo just laughed it off and changed the topic.

Looking around out of curiosity, she saw Sam staring at Saeron. As she turned her attention back to the pair work, she had a blushing encounter with Eunwoo's eyes. The blushing girl immediately looked away and her eyes darted nervously.

After that period, it was break time. She took out her wallet and bought two packets of snacks. Shinhye asked if Jisoo wanted to sit with them, of course she agreed willingly. Eunwoo and his other friends were there too.

(A/N: the next part actually was quite long but I'll keep it short)

So basically, she liked Jihoon, i mean admire, well, that's what she told herself.

One year passed in a blink of an eye, like usual she was just wandering around the school. She then saw Samantha kissing with another guy. what now? did they break up? Jisoo's mind popped up with thousands of questions. Jisoo finish out her phone and quickly took a photo and slowly made her way out.

She showed saeron the photo wanted to tell him that Sam ain't serious with him. Jisoo accompanied her to tell Jihoon the truth, unsurprisingly, he didn't believe them. Although so, a sprout of suspicion started growing in him. He wanted to confront her but because of his face, he decided to do it later, without the presence of Jisoo and saeron. coincidentally, they were walking towards the rooftop and accidentally over heard their conversation.

"did you just-" he asked, suppressing his anger caused by the suspicion.

"what?" She asked still oblivious to what he meant, though his tone was obvious.

"am I just one of your fling?" He stated.

His straight forward manner shocked Sam for a moment before she started denying, "no, of course not."

Jihoon, who was almost to the brim of tears, asked, "really? Then what's this?" He said while fishing out his phone showing her a picture of her with another guy, sucking each other's faces.

"I can explain-" Sam was cut off by jihoon's suppressed anger, "stop your bullshit!" He said harshly in an attempt to hate himself for liking her.

While looking at him, both the girls starting pitying on him. they wanted to comfort him and finally found him at the staircase. Saeron said, "go, go" and pushed Jisoo towards him. Jisoo walked and sat beside him. "hey um, you alright?"

Jihoon wiped away his tears and nodded, "yeah, of course."

"I understand you, in fact , I was just like you. Hurt. Betrayed. After giving some thought, it isn't worthy of you to cry for her. Just forget about her, you'll find someone better," she comforted.

The next day, he wasn't at school. Jisoo thought to that he might still be feeling sad. But she knew eventually the feeling now would turn into anger. Just like how she was. Soon, jihoon came back to school, after three days from the incident and thanked me. Then, she started noticing that he was a little different— he would always come and find her.

One time he suddenly said, "Jisoo-ah, the best way to forget someone is to find someone new, would you be the-" he was cut off by Saeron who was asking jisoo to hang out after school.

She wanted to ask him what he wanted to say, but, embarrassed Jihoon wasn't willing to say it all again.

As the end of the year was approaching, it was our examination release date. However, because of my parents business, she had to transfer to Seoul, South Korea. The country where it was supposed to be her hometown.
**end of flashback**

She felt sight headache as she stood up to throw her rubbish, Taehyung followed behind her. While, it was obvious that those two 4D child had many topics to talk about. She suddenly fell but luckily taehyung caught her before she fell onto the floor.
All she saw was herself in the embrace of taehyung's before everything turned black.

._.
thanks for reading, I apologise for my bad English
._.