Chapter 12: Hate

Song: Butterfly by Bangtan (BTS)

Jisoo's POV:
(Date: 02Dec)
They were waiting for me to explain to them, I wasn't ready to tell the boys the truth. Not because I don't trust them, I'm just afraid that after knowing the truth, they'll leave me. I don't want them to leave me, they are my friends. Should I tell now? Before I could tell them, I blacked out.

Jungkook's POV:
I think Jisoo might be hiding something from us. She was hesitating to tell us. Does she not trust me? I'm her boyfriend. Really? Are we really a couple? Does she really love me? Did I do anything to make her doubt our love? Yes, I did but does she know? She doesn't does she? A sudden thud and I saw Jisoo collapsed on him, Taehyung. "Jisoo!!" All of us shouted, while Jin called the ambulance. The girls stopped Jin and said, "Jin! Ani!"
"Wae? What's wrong?"
"Jisoo said to call her private doctor when she is sick. The number is written over here."  Jennie said as she passed the paper to Jin. He took it and dialled it. Within few minutes, two nurses and one doctor pressed the bell. Lisa opened the door and let them in. They brought Jisoo back to her room and took a temperature and gave a diagnosis. She fainted out of fear and anxiety. Why was she anxious? What was she fear of? Does she really not trust us? We thanked the doctor and they left.
Soon, Jisoo woke up. She was surprised to see that all of them was looking so anxious so she asked, "What are you guys doing?" They heard Jisoo and the girls hugged her while the boys heaved a sigh of relief. They said, "are you feeling ok now?"
"Are you ok?"
"You suddenly fainted"
"Luckily you're alright"
"The doctor say that you fainted out of anxiety and fear, are feeling ok now?"
"Yah! Let her rest!"I yelled and asked them to leave. Upon saying, they left, so did I. "Kookie.." I heard her calling me, I closed the door and sat beside her bed. She looked at me seriously. I never saw her like this before so I was serious too. "Chichu, are you ok now?" She nodded and hugged me, she said, "you trust me, don't you?"
"Of course I do"do I?
She smiled and gave a peck at my cheek, "thank you for trusting me." I left as told and she asked the girls to enter the room.

Jisoo's POV:
"Jennie, Lisa, Chaeyoung," I called, "did you tell them?" They shook their heads and asked if I was well. I told them that I wanted to tell the others the truth tomorrow night. They agreed.

Date: 03Dec
I have to go out and see my parents now. Its 1:30pm already. I wore a white top and a black skirt and planing to wear my black timberland.

 I wore a white top and a black skirt and planing to wear my black timberland

I went out of my room, wore my nerdy specs and my fake braces. Jungkook offered to fetch me after I finished meeting my parents, I told him to wait for me at the Starbucks near our school. As they sent me out, Jihoon called me and Jungkook immediately slipped his hands on my waist. "did my parents ask you to come with me?"

"yep, they wanted to ask you something. Anyway, this might be the last time you are going to see me"
"wae?" Jennie asked curiously, I saw Yoongi staring at Jihoon. I whispered to Jennie and pointed at our left, "your boyfriend is jealous" she just chuckled and blushed a little, while Jihoon replied, "I'm going to San Francisco with my parents, they are working there now. I think Mr Kim was asking whether you are going to LA because both of them are going for 6 months or even more, maybe 1 year, but most likely half a year. Thats what I heard from my dad."

"No! I'm not going! I'm never going to- "I said. Jungkook asked, "Why do you look like you hate LA?" I smiled at him and said, "of course I'm don't! Why would I?" I lied. "you went there before?" they all asked in unison.

I nodded and explained, "I was born in Korea, my parents then brought me to LA, then Singapore, and then back here."

Taehyung was at the back but since it was cold, he went back in. Jungkook saw that I was shivering and took the jacket from my arm and helped me wore it.

I said, "let's get going

I said, "let's get going." We took his car to the office.

At the company:
I went to the toilet and took out my fake braces and continue wearing my round specs before entering the lift up to the highest level. We were supposed to scan our pass before going up, but if you're going to the highest level, which is where my parents are at, you will need to ask the manager of that level. I went to the highest level that has a manager.
"Mr Jeong!! Manager Jeong!! "
"I'm sorry but who are you? Are you here for the job interview? How old are you missy?" A lady asked.
"I'm not for a job interview, I'm at this level because I need to go up the highest level."
"Who are you to go up?" Another lady said rudely. Bitch I'm your boss's daughter, Kim Jisoo. "Miss Kim, you're finally here. They're waiting for you already." Mr Jeong appeared.
"No, you're finally here."
"You could have gone up yourself."
"Of course I can go up myself, i just wanted to be like normal humans." I said intentionally loudly
"So you're abnormal." He said kiddingly.
"Yasss, so abnormally cute, thank you." He chuckled and said, "Miss Kim, you should go up yourself, I need to go and attend some matters."
"byee."
I went up and saw Jungkook talking to my dad? "Kookie?" I said.
"why did you have to keep it from us?"
"I didn't mean it, I wanted to te-"
"why? Just why? I'm your boyfriend! Or did your  just played with my feelings?"
"I, I wanted to tell you!"
"that you have an arranged marriage?!"
"no, what! I don't have an arranged marriage! DAD! What did you say?! WHEN WILL YOU GUYS STOP! I really love him! I won't accept the marriage! I-"
"he cheated on you, with your older sister!"
I broke into tears by then. "you cheated on me?! You ass! Lets break up! I thought you liked me? You cheated on me?! With my sister? That bitch!"
"don't call her bitch!"
"FUCK OFF! NOW!" I shouted at him.
"daddyy.." I cried while saying, "I hate you, how did you know?"
"I know everything, my dear. I asked your sister to test him if the would cheat, and he did."
"appaa, I hate guys from now on. Oh yah, Whats with that arrange marriage?" I said, trying to put on a brave front.
"I wanted to see how long he's going to act. Are you going to LA with me and your eomma?"
"no, I don't wanna go back there."
"ok then, stay safe, call me everyday at night?"
"nae appa, you're going today?"
"nope, tomorrow night."
"can I stay with you? Just today, please"
"no"
"appaaaaa!!! Please," I said as I pouted.
"since you're so sad, okay then."

._.
They broke up because he cheated! Taesoo shippers, coming soon, wait for a while! Be patient & believe that Taesoo is real:)
._.