Chapter Five

Confessing is painstaking

Midorima: (the tsundere type) W-well it’s not that i-I l-love you o-okay? Ahh…why is it so hard to say? B-but uhmm…w-will y-you be my l-lucky i-item?

Kuroko: (the straightforward type) I love you with all my heart and I promise that I will love you until the end of time. I don’t know what kind of shot like a three pointer, mirage shot, my phantom shot or even the alley hoop but whatever the reason is, I promise that I will always be faithful to you.

Kise: I love you (your name)cchi and I promise you that even though I have so many fan girls, my heart will always remain to one special girl; the love of my life, the very reason of my existence and the light in my path, you.

Atsushi: Are you a Mauibo?

Reader-chin: Why?

Atsushi: Because I Love You, I am longing for you, I need you, and I crave for you. Oh I have another pick up line for you about Mauibo again. Are you a MAUIBO?

Reader-chin: Why?

Atsushi: Because MA life UIthout (without) you is BOring. Haha don’t ya say it. I know I’m corny but at least I exert an effort to make a pick up line for you =) you want some of my mauibo?

Daiki: You know I always thought that the only one who can beat me is me….but when you entered my life, I realized something. That the only one who can beat me or rather make my heart beat so fast is you, the girl of my dreams. I Love You.

Akashi: 3 words 8 letters. No need to say it but you have to know that I really mean it. 2 words, 8 letters, Your Mine hehehe~~~~ Snip Snip Snip

Izuki: I know I’m good at puns but now I’m not dating you just for fun. Let me tell you something true, that I have always loved you.

Sakurai: I’m sorry if I hadn’t said it earlier. I’m really sorry. I love you okay? Sorry if I’m a coward but I really love you. (Kisses the girl he loves) Sorry I just can’t control myself.

Takao: Well I know I’m always fooling other people or doing funny things to Shin-chan but you know, you’re the only person that made me serious.  I’m not joking. Even though you’ll make me pull a rickshaw a hundred or even a thousand times I will gladly do it wholeheartedly because I love you.

Junpei: I know I’m a clutch shooter but right now at this situation I really don’t know how to respond, react or anything. Gaaah! Okay I will never be a coward again. So here it is I-I L-love you! I love you!! <3

~~~Fin~~~

Haha I know that Akashi no need to brag about it XD haha I really love yandere characters I don’t know why T.T I love Kyoya Hibari from Katekyo Hitman Reborn; Levi Ackerman from Shingeki no Kyojin, and lastly Akashi Seijuro from Kuroko no Basket. Haha ok thanks for reading minna-san ^-^ Arigato gozaimasu! God Bless ^.~