Chapter Twenty-One

KnB Fairy tale Collection: Bookie and the Beast (KurokoxReader-chan)

Bookie- Kuroko Tetsuya

Beast- Reader-chan

Once in a far away land there lived a very beautiful maiden named Bookie (Kuroko) and as her name suggests it, well she is bookish. Her father is a very skilled scientist named Shintaro and—

Takao: Hey Shin-chan! Author-ssi made you an old man Bwahahahaha!!!

Midorima: Urusai, Takao!

Where am I again? Oh yes. Well her father is a very skilled scientist named Shintaro and many says that he is a psychotic person but Bookie always defend him because he loves him.

Bookie is a very beautiful maiden so she caught the attention of a very handsome? guy named Momoi. Many girls like him but in the case of Bookie, she’s not interested. Momoi pursued her but he always fail to make the girl of her dreams fall in his arms.

Then one day, Shintaro the old man (ppppffffffttttt) left Bookie to travel to Kyoto to join the science fair. Bookie endured three days straight without her father but on the fourth day, she bagan to get worried because her father told her that he’ll be back after 1-2 days, so Bookie decided to search for her father.

She left their house and went to the forest with her horse, Takao and pulling a rickshaw behind him. The trip went smoothly at first but after arriving to a deserted forest, the Drama began. Akashian Wolves with fangs as sharp as knives that can easily tear flesh in just one bite is what Bookie can see. She’s afraid but she needed to conquer her fear in order to save his old man, Shintaro.

After being chased by the wolves, Takao suddenly lose footing that caused Bookie to fall from the rickshaw and into the snow covered forest floor, just in front of the hungry looking Akashian Wolves. After the fall, she lost consciousness.

After several hours of sleeping, Bookie woke up, only to be welcomed by a very cozy fireplace.

Reader-chan: Pretty, isn’t it?

Bookie: Who are you? And where am I? Have you seen an old man? He has green hair and wears glasses. He also has a frog named Kerosuke and he always blabber about horoscope related things.

Reader-chan: He’s in the dungeon.

Bookie: Please take me to him. I beg you.

The beast (Reader-chan) led Bookie to the dungeon where Bookie is reunited with her old man, Shintaro Midorima.

Bookie: Papa what happened to you? And why are you in the dungeon?

Old man: Don’t come near that fellow. He’s a beast and according to his sign, he’s not compatible with us. His lucky item will be a golden watch. Nanodayo~~~

Bookie: Papa I missed you so much T.T Who’s the beast? I don’t know what you’re talking about.

Reader-chan: I am the beast.

When the beast stepped into the light, Bookie who always has a stoic face now has a frightened face. She screamed but her scream was not that loud.

Author-ssi: Okay cut cut. Bookie, grab this megaphone and do the scene again when you’re screaming your lungs out okay?

Bookie: Okay Author-ssi.

Author-ssi: Okay, the screaming scene, take 2.  Ready set action!

When the beast stepped into the light, Bookie who always has a stoic face now has a frightened face. She screamed her lungs out with the help of Author-ssi’s megaphone.