Chapter Twelve

The meaning behind my name ^_^

While waiting for the next events that will unfold after the Winter Cup, the characters of Kuroko no Basket decided to meet up and talk about the meaning behind their names.

Kuroko: Kuroko means black child while Tetsuya mean philosophy. Many people said that is suits me because I’m a shadow meaning I’m good at assisting and I can say that I have many philosophies in life.

Kise: Kise means yellow current well because I’m blonde and Ryota means cool boy. Haha my name said that I’m cool ^-^

Daiki: Urusai Kise. Daiki means blue peak referring to my hair color, and Aomine means big radiance. I think that’s the reason why I became Tetsu’s light.

Kagami: Aho-mine past is past and now I’m the current light of Kuroko.

Daiki: I don’t care but many says that the original is better right?

Kagami: I don’t care. Why don’t you mature and stop being childish! You’re in the present now so you need to forget those that happened in the past. Move on dude!

Daiki: Look who’s talking. Why do you even care if I still value my past with Tetsu? Are you gay huh Bakagami?

Kagami: I think I might ask you the same, Ahomine.

Kuroko: Aomine, Kagami, please stop arguing. If you won’t stop,I might call Aka—

Kagami, Daiki: Yeah we get it. We’ll stop.

Kagami: Okay moving on. Kagami means fiery spirit that will somehow explain my undying will. And Taiga means Big Ego that will somehow explain my pride.

Midorima: Midorima means green distance which corresponds my hair color and Shintaro means serious child which corresponds my composed personality. Oha-asa even said that I—

Everyone: Yeah we know it. Next!

Murasakibara: Murasakibara means Violet foundation which may be based from my hair color and Atsushi means simplicity which is based from my personality.

Akashi: Akashi means red commander and Seijuro means perfect subjugation. So I can say that I was born to rule.

Takao: Takao means follower on high haha explains why I always follow Shin-chan and Kazunari means building harmony which really suits my personality because without me he will not bond with the rest of the Shuutoku players.

Midorima: I do believe that I bond with them well and I don’t need your help because I’m alright.

Takao: No you’re wrong Shin-chan. Right senapais?

Shuutoku Senpais: Yeah ^-^

Momoi: Momoi means pink management that goes well with my pink hair and Satsuki means May and assistance. Well I was born in May and I always assist Dai-chan in everything. Haha

Kasamatsu: Kasamatsu means high authority, I think that is why I’m a captain and Yukio means fortunate man.

Junpei: I like your name Kasamatsu-kun

Midorima: Me too.

Himuro: Himuro means cold interior which explains why I’m somewhat cold even to my brother, Kagami. And Tatsuya means dragon that can be expressed in my basketball moves, strong and fierce with elegance.

Junpei: Hyuuga means sun of determination which explains my strong willed character and Junpei means calm occasion which is best expressed in my clutch time ability.

Izuki: Izuki means moon with many talents as seen in my mastery of puns and Shun means genius haha genius in puns again haha ^_^

Kiyoshi: Kiyoshi means tree of fortune/ joy-y  expressed in my fun-n personality and Teppei means iron hand referring to my humungous hands-s.