Chapter Forty-Six

KnB Anime Roll play presents: Shingeki no Kuroko (Scene Two)

Scene Two: Love is in this filthy air

Third Person’s POV:

The Scouting Legion is currently preparing for its 57th expedition outside the walls to be led by their commander, Eiji Shirogane. A certain red head midget was also in his office with a green haired titan addict Megane. That Megane treats titans like his I mean her lucky items.

“Commander, what will be the plan for later? You haven’t told me yet.”

“Seijuro, just trust me and do what I will command later.”

“Eiji, can I catch a Titan today? I’m feeling lucky with them. Nanodayo~~~”

“Shinataro, you can’t. It will be hard for us to capture one. You don’t want to risk the lives of the new recruits right?”

“Eto, Eiji. Who are they again? I only remembered Taiga because he’sa titan shifter and he’s lucky for me. Can I dissect him?”

“Shitty-glasses, don’t you dare. I’ll punish him first for defying me.”

“Seijuro, Shinataro, stop. Seijuro, I’ll leave Taiga into your hands. Be sure that he’ll not be killed.”

“Tsk. Of course those foolish titans will not kill him because I will.”

“Oi Sei-chan don’t be too grumpy! You might look like grumpy from snow white! Nanodayo~~~”

“Oi Shitty-glasses what did you say?” Snip Snip Snip

“Woah woah Sei-chan careful with those scissors. Haha It’s not like I really intended to make fun of you. Nanodayo~~”

“Hn. Really? Then shut up.”

The red head then left leaving the two alone. The atmosphere became more tensed and serious.

“Commander, why didn’t you tell Seijuro about the plan? Nanodayo.”

“I know he’ll definitely say no for this plan will definitely need sacrificing of so many lives.”

“I hope we’ll capture the female titan………..BECAUSE I’M DYING TO HAVE A LUCKY ITEM AS RARE AS HER!!! NANODAYO!!!!”

“Shinataro, you’re really acting weird.”

“It’s not like I’m weird. I’m just different. Nanodayo~”

The two then proceeded outside where their troops are waiting.

SEIJURO’S POV:

Tsk. Those two. I think they’re hiding something from me. After I came out of that filthy office, I went to see my squad. The Squad Akashi. I opened the door of our office and saw that they’re talking about something.

“Taiga, I didn’t piss on my pants on my first expedition. Because of these MUSCLES!!!!!”  Nebuya exclaimed.

“I think Rea-nee and Kotaro did pissed on their pants on their first expedition.” Chihiro said.

“I think it’s normal because I’m a girl for pete’s sake!! Don’t say that out loud! What will I do if he stopped respecting me?” Rea said. I think she’s blushing because of embarrassment.

“Oi at least I made the most killed record! Snip snips snip” Tsk Kotaro’s still copying me.

“Kotaro you don’t look like Sei-chou. Don’t copy him!”