Chapter Eleven

The Character Expose: The Copycat Ambush

Author-ssi: Today we’re going to have the character expose! Okay so our guest for today is…………………….tentenenen!!!!! Kise Ryota Let’s give him a big round of applause ;)

Kise: Hi everyone! Thank you for inviting me here Authorcchi.

Anonymous fangirl: Kyaah! Kise-kun is so handsome >.<

Anonymous fangirl group: Kisecchi We love you!!!!! Aaaaahhhhh!

Anonymous fangirl #2: Kise-kun please pose for us!! Kyaahhh!!

Author-ssi: Akashi-kun can you handle this situation?

Akashi: Of course, Ms. Author, I’ll handle this situation easily. While I’m handling it, handle your talk show okay?

Author-ssi: O-okay Akashi-kun. Ryota-kun thank you for accepting our invitation. It is our pleasure for a model like you to be our guest. Well let’s proceed. I will say a name and you will describe your relationship with them okay?

Kise: Okay =)

Author-ssi: Okay first Kuroko

Kise: My relationship with Kuroko is the brotherly type. I cuddle him always because I treat him as my younger brother.

Author-ssi: Okay haha I thought you have romantic feelings towards him.

Kise: Waaah! Authorcchi I’m not gay >.<

Author-ssi: I didn’t say that you’re gay right? Well, moving  on. Daiki.

Kise: Our relationship is love-hate relationship simply because sometimes I hate him but sometimes I feel like I love him as my friend. But I always knew that he hated me because I annoy him because I’m childish so I will grab this opportunity to say sorry to him. Aominecchi I’m sorry for always bothering you.

Author-ssi: Daiki-kun what will be your reply?

Daiki: I-I umm it’s ok. Don’t worry about it.

Kise: Uwaaah!! Aominecchi that’s sweet >.<

Daiki: Stop being childish again! (he said with an anime vein pop on his head)

Author-ssi: Yamete Kurosai. Moving on. Now let’s talk about your relationship with Momoi Satsuki. I heard that many of your fans were angry at her because they have seen you two watching a game together.

Kise: Well our relationship is just friends. But I can say that many fans misunderstood the way that I am treating her. You see she’s a girl so it’s normal for a guy friend to be protective to her. I know Kurokocchi and the others can relate to me also. Right Mina?

Mina: No!

Kise: Waaaaahh! Mina is so mean T.T

Author-ssi: Okay we will stop here. Now it’s time for the next segment. Matantei Conan once said “only one truth prevails”. It’s time for the detective’s corner. We’ll start off with the reason why you joined the Basketball club.

Kise: Well as you can see I joined the basketball club because I saw Aominecchi playing and I was amazed by his way of playing. That’s why I decided to play basketball.

Author-ssi: Oh, okay now tell us about your life in Teiko.

Kise: I became popular because of my looks and I can say that Basketball boosted my popularity more. At first I cannot appreciate the talent of Kurokocchi because for me he looks so weak. But after our game with the 2nd string players, I realized that his skill is different from ours. That’s why I idolize Kurokocchi because he is unique. In my days in Teiko, I always got scolded by aominecchi because he says that I’m annoying. I am also scolded by Midorimacchi, Akashicchi, ughh I can say that everyone haha. I remember Akashicchi once told me that I should mature and stop being childish. Kurokocchi also said those words to me. I can say that my Middle School life is the best because of their presence although sometimes I can’t really feel the presence of Kurokocchi.

Author-ssi: R-right okay so what can you say about your life today? With the Kaijo basketball club?

Kise: I can say that every day I spent with them is okay. I knew the value of trust, camaraderie, and team work. I also learned how to respect the upperclassmen because of how Kasamatsu senpai scolds me.

Kasamatsu: All I can say is that prevention is better than cure right Junpei-kun?

Junpei: Very well said Kasamatsu-kun. (He said then gave a high five to Kasamatsu.)

Author-ssi: Okay that’s all for the detective’s corner. Our last segment will be the Ask Zone. Many fans sent their questions to you and these are the lucky ones that we’ve picked. We decided to conceal their identity to respect their privacy. First Question:

Kise-kun which is better, your life in Kaijo or in Teiko? Thank you =)

Kise: Thank you for that question, whoever you are. It’s difficult umm I think they’re both great in a way. You see my life in Teiko is fun since I spent it with my friends while sharing the same interest. And my life in Kaijo is fun too because of the same reason. They both have strict captains and very supportive team mates. I can say that for me it’s just equal. I hope that I’m able to answer your question.

Author-ssi: That’s alright Ryota-kun. Last question for today:

Kise-kun are you gay?

Kise: Whaa! So straightforward just like Kurokocchi. I can say that I’m not because I took interest to girls and not to guys. I may be close to them but that’s because I’m a basketball player so it’s normal.  I hope my answer will resolve the confusion.

Author-ssi: I know it will. Here’s a complimentary gift from this show. A new lunch box!

Kise: Uhh thank you Authorcchi. But why would you give me a lunch box?

Author-ssi: Well Midorima-kun said that today’s lucky item for you is lunch box. So I decided to give you a lunch box. Right Midorima-kun?

Midorima: That’s right Author-cchi. (He said while pushing his glasses up)

Author-ssi: Okay that’s all for today’s edition of The Character Expose.

Kise: See ya all next time mina! God Bless ^_^

~~~Fin~~~