Chapter Twenty-Three

KnB Fairy tale Collection: Bookie and the Beast Part Three (KurokoxReader-chan)

It’s already nine in the morning and Bookie immediately went downstairs to greet Beast-chan. He found him sitting and talking to Mr. Candlestick and Mrs. Pot. As she can see from their faces, they’re talking about something serious.

Bookie: Hello everyone. Good Morning ;) Sorry to interfere.

Reader-chan: That’s okay Bookie, don’t think about it. By the way, I-I’m sorry because I shouted at you yesterday.

Bookie: That’s okay, Ma-kun. Have you eaten?

Reader-chan: I haven’t because I’m waiting for you.

Bookie: W-What? O//O

Reader-chan: I-It’s not that I like you. I-It’s only my w-way of saying s-sorry. O////////O

Bookie: You know you remind me a lot of my father. He’s also a Tsun haha ^_^

For the first time, Beast-chan saw Bookie laugh so genuinely that made him crimson red.

Reader-chan: A-aaahhh thanks. O////O You know you’re very beautiful when you laugh like that.

Bookie: Uu-uhmm thanks O///////O

Mr. Candlestick cleared his throat in order to avoid the awkward situation that the two were in.

Mrs. Pot: Breakfast is served, Master and My Lady.

The two walked inside the dining hall and eat. Every time they have eye contact, they both flushed and tried to avoid gazing with each other again. After the meal, Mr. Clock suggested Beast-chan to take Bookie to the library. They go upstairs and again, they’re feeling awkward. Beast-chan tried to break the silence.

Reader-chan: Bookie, do you have any experience in love?

Bookie: Experience? You mean if I’ve been in a relationship?

Reader-chan: Uhmm yeah. Sorry if you misunderstood.

Bookie: That’s alright. I haven’t had a boyfriend and I don’t plan to have one because I want to help my father.

(Old Man: That’s so sweet Bookie. I miss you already

Author-ssi: Hey Tarou-kun, don’t barge in already! It’s not your time yet okay? Okay continue…)

With the statement given by Bookie, Beast-chan felt a sting in his heart. Maybe because he have fallen to the girl and assumed that it can somewhat work out. Friendzoned? Haha maybe…

Bookie: Hey Ma-kun, you became silent all of a sudden? Did I say something bad? Please tell me, it’s alright.

Reader-chan: O-Oh it’s nothing. Oh look we’re here haha come on.

So Bookie and Beast-chan entered the library and as expected, it’s an ocean of dust.

*Levi (SnK): This place is filthy. Please let me clean them Author-ssi.

Author-ssi: Levi no. You can’t. Just stay beside me Okay? I’ll let Riko senpai and Junpei senpai to clean those.

Junpei: Author-ssi, we’re your senpais right? You should at least respect us.

Author-ssi: I respect you senpais, but in the story, it’s your role T.T

Akashi: Did you just made Author-ssi cry? Snip Snip Snip

Levi: Brats, you’re all so annoying.

Author-ssi: Back to the story!!!!! >///<

Beast-chan called Mr. Candlestick and ordered him to call the staff to clean the library. Mr. Broom, Mr. Pail, Ms. Feather Duster and others came and started cleaning. After 20 minutes, the library is sparkling clean. They both thanked the staff and Beast-chan eyed Mr. Clock as if he was saying that Bookie and he needed to be alone, so please leave. Mr. Clock didn’t get the message but luckily, Mr. Candlestick knew that the two needed some private time, so he asked them to go downstairs to continue their chores. They all left and Bookie and Beast-chan was alone at last.

Kuroko no Basket Scenarios and OthersOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara