Chapter Six

Kuroko no Ouran [anime crossover]

Kise: Kyaahh! I think I found my long lost brother! Tamaki Suoh right?

Tamaki: Yes you’re right. I can see that we both looked like Gods huh right bro?

Kise: Yes that’s righ-

Akashi: Who says that you can be God huh Kise? Have you forgotten about me? No one is higher than me and no one can oppose me got it? Well, it seems that I have bought new scissors and where it is best to first use? That’s right to cut through flesh (evil grin towards the two blondes)

Kise: Minna-san please help me T.T

Tamaki- Mommy please help Daddy T.T

Everyone: You two are on your own! Mehehehe

Akashi: Why don’t we start the ceremony? Hehehehe Snip* Snip* Snip*

Meanwhile…………

Riko: Oi teams please refrain from wasting your energy we still need to practice after this cross over!

Haruhi: Guys please stop the quarreling! We must avoid confrontations! Please.

Riko: Looks like we’re on the same boat. Boy problems too huh?

Haruhi: Tell me about it.

Meanwhile at the megane section……….

Junpei: Please stop the commotion!

Imayoshi: Why not wait until the story become more interesting (evil grin)

Midorima: Oha-asa said that today I will have a bad luck and I’m advised to stay indoors to avoid trouble but I didn’t. I’m so sorry Oha-asa T.T

Kyouya: The vase that the blondie boy (Kise) broke worth 5 million yen. The tax will be 12% which means that he needs to pay 5.7 million yen. He can give it in cash form or deposit it to our bank account. If he’s not able to pay it in cash or account, he can pay through labor. He will work here for 8 months. If he will not agree to work with us to pay the debt, after one month, the Ootori private security group will take care of him.

(Junpei, Imayoshi and Midorima Sweat drops )

Meanwhile…..again…..

Mitobe and Takashi is having a fierce battle to know who will be the king of tranquility.

The twins mentioned in the teiko arc and the hitachiin brothers are having the kings of mischief battle.

And lastly, Atsushi and Honey is having a competition on who will be the king of sweets.

All in all the anime crossover become chaotic…..

Kuroko: Why am I not here?

Author: Maybe because of your misdirection.

Kuroko: But I want to stand out. ;_;

Author: Don’t worry Kuroko, you will be the protagonist in the next chapter.

~~~Fin~~~

Haha I really like Kyouya Ootori kyaaah!! Okay Arigato minna-san for reading this. I really appreciate it T.T I love ya all ^-^ God Bless =)