Chapter Seven

The Character Expose: The Shadow that brought Light

Author-ssi: Today we’re going to have the character expose! Okay so our guest for today is…………………….tentenenen!!!!! Kuroko Tetsuya! Let’s give him a big round of applause J

Kuroko: Author-ssi I’m flattered. Thank you so much for your warm welcome =)

Author-ssi: It’s my pleasure to have you today at my talk show =) So let me get things straight what do you feel towards the other characters of this series?

Kuroko POV

Kuroko: Well, my feelings towards the characters of my series are as follow:

Kagami: He cares for me so much even though he doesn’t want me to notice it.

Riko: She always motivates me to improve my skills and to be strong.

Junpei: He has always been a good senpai and he is really reliable in critical situations.

Teppei: He might seem happy go lucky but I do know that at the same time everything that he says is serious.

Mitobe: He’s a good senpai and athough he can’t express himself very well, he alays tries to and koganei interprets it.

Koganei: He seem to be weak but his will to fight strong

Furihata: He taught me that I should have the courage to fight bigger opponents like Akashi

Izuki: He always says lame jokes and puns but he is really reliable in terms of clutch situations.

Tetsuya #2: Well, all I could say is thank God that he gave that dog, the dog that can understand my deepest feelings and somehow if I feel sad, he make a way to make me happy.

Daiki: Thanks to him I knew how to shoot. And thanks to him I didn’t quit basketball.

Momoi: I feel bad when I made her cry because since I am a child, the elderly always told me that I should not make girls cry =)

Atsushi: At first I don’ want to be friends with him because if his attitude but before I even realize it, I became one of his closest friend.

Midorima: I know that ever since I get to the first string in Teiko he had always doubted my skill but thanks to him, I became more motivated and I can say that he is a good friend.

Takao: He gave me a hard time in one of our matches. After that match I found out that he’s a funny guy who always likes to mess with Midorima.

Kise: He is also one of those who doubted my skill but soon we became friends. He is really annoying honestly because of his childish rants but he is also a good friend that will be always there at your side.

Akashi: He is the person that I should thank a lot for without him the current Kuroko Tetsuya will never be the current Kuroko Tetsuya.  He likes to challenge me and that’s why I became stronger. That’s all author-ssi.

End of Kuroko's POV

Author-ssi: Do you know that for the whole time that you’re talking they are listening to you?

Kuroko: Author-ssi you should have said so. Uhmm I think this is quite embarrassing. (Although he said it with the straight face)

Author-ssi: You know Tetsu-kun, I did it because it is bad to talk about people behind their backs. I’m Sorry. Sniff…Sniff

Kuroko: Ow it’s alright Author-ssi. At least you have good intentions ^_^

Author-ssi: Okay it’s time for the Oha-asa reading to be delivered by Midorima.

Midorima: Okay today the luckiest sign will be yours truly, Cancer. Lucky item of the day will be a flower crown that you should wear. The unluckiest sign would be Sagittarius. That’s all nanodayo~~

Author-ssi: Pfffttt haha look at your face it’s so funny >.<

Takao: Haha Shin-chanI never thought that you will wear that hahahaI will surely take a picture of you in that ridiculous crown haha ^_^

(Click.) In a glimpse, Takao successfully snatch a picture of Midorima with his flower crown.

Akashi: Shintarou I’m the only allowed to wear a crown since I’m an Emperor. Know your place.

Midorima: Okay understood Akashi.

Author-ssi: Now it’s time for the Ask Zone. Let’s start with--

Daiki: What? How could the ask have a Zone? Isn’t it only for basketball?

Kagami: Haha your such a fool haha Aho-mine!

Daiki: What did you say?

Author-ssi borrowed Akashi-kun’s scissors.

Author-ssi: Yamete Kurosai! Stop the commotion or else I’ll Kill this poor boy!

Btw the poor boy is Kise…

Kise: Please spare my life please! Onegai T.T

Daiki: I think we should continue quarreling haha right Kagami?

Kagami: Yeah I do think so haha poor boy ;)

Kise: Waaaaah! Aominecchi and Kagamicchi are so mean T.T

Author-ssi: Akashi-kun I think I need your help.

Akashi-kun: And who are you to order me, mortal?

Author-ssi: I’m the author of this crappy story. Do you have any complaints?

Akashi-kun: Hmmm…..I like a woman who can stand for herself. For that I will help you. Snip Snip Snip. No need to say it because I already know what I will do.

Author-ssi: Thanks Akashi-kun! Let's proceed to the Ask Zone. First question from an anonymous sender:

Author-ssi please ask Tetsu-kun about what’s the real score between him and Momoi-san. Arigato ^.~

Kuroko: Well all I can say is that as of now we are friends and we are both happy.

Author-ssi: Okay next question from another anonymous sender.

Author-ssi please kindly ask Kuroko-kun whom we value more: Daiki-san or Kagami-san? Thank you =)

Kuroko: I value them both but as of now I value Taiga-san because he is my present light and Aomine-san is my past light.

Author-ssi: Wow you have matured so much Tetsu-kun. Well you’re right in moving on because we cannot move forward if we will still be haunted by our past. I salute you Tetsu-kun.As a token of our gratitude for your presence, we will give you Vanilla Milkshake coupons at Maji Burger ^_^

Kuroko: Thank you very much Author-ssi and thank you for inviting me here.

Author-ssi: You're welcome Tetsu-kun. So that’s it for todays edition of The Characters Expose

Kuroko: See you again next time and God Bless =)

~~~Fin~~~