Chapter Thirty-Two

KnB Characters at the Military

Kuroko: Sir, this is Tetsuya Kuroko reporting for duty. Sir!

Military Officer: Cadet Kuroko! Where are you Cadet Kuroko!

Kuroko: Sir, I’m here already Sir!

Military Officer: Gaaaaah! Kuroko don’t startle me! Run 10 laps now!

~

Akashi: Emperor Seijuro Akashi, reporting for duty.

Military Officer: No sir? And Emperor? What is that about? What a disrespectful fellow.

Akashi then used ankle break at the poor man.

Akashi: Now your place mister. *glare*

~

Military Officer: Cadet Midorima, unnecessary objects are not allowed in training! Drop that plushie right now!

Midorima: But officer, my sign is the unluckiest today and my only chance of being lucky is this unicorn plushie. Nanodayo~~~

Military Officer: Like hell I care! I don’t care whether you like it or not, drop that plushie at once! What Oha-asa said was right. I must not encounter a cancer today because I’ll have bad luck.

Midorima: Sir what is your sign?

Military Officer: Aquarius.

Midorima: You remind me of someone I dislike. Nanodayo~~~

Military Officer: Is that so? Then stay here under the sun until 12 noon. Understood?

Midorima: Understood.

The military officer then left Midorima and Midorima was definitely pissed off. He threw his plushie towards the Military Officer but unfortunately, the military officer changed his direction and the plushie knocked out a teal-haired boy. Poor Boy.

~

Military Officer: Cadet Murasakibara, sweets are not allowed here.

Murasakibara: Only Aka-chin can order me!

The Military Officer then grabbed Murasakibara’s sweets but because the teen doesn’t want to give his sweets, the sweets dropped.

Murasakibara: You’ll pay for what you’ve done. Hehehehehe Do you know the story of Hansel and Gretel?

Military Officer: Of course. Who wouldn’t know that story?

Murasakibara: You know what the witch wants? She wants to eat the children right? Aka-chin please prepare the oven for me. We’re having pie ala corpse today. With you, our military officer as the main ingredient of course. Mehehehehe

Akashi: That’s my boy. That’s good Atsushi.

~

Military Officer: Cadet Aomine please go out of the shade now!

Daiki: SHUT UP! ARE YOU BLIND? CAN’T YOU SEE THAT MY SKIN IS ALREADY TANNED? DO YOU WANT MY SKIN TO LOOK LIKE THE BURNT FRIED EGGS THAT CADET MOMOI COOKED? DO YOU WANT PEOPLE TO LOOK AT ME MORE OF A SHADOW THAN A LIGHT FOR TETSUYA?

~

Kise: *sparkles* Officer-cchi Kise Ryota, reporting for duty.

Military Officer: I heard complaints against you, Cadet Ryota. They say that your phone is always ringing and is also ringing in midnight. Is that true?

Kise: Officer-cchi that’s true. Well ever since I came here, my fans have always been worried towards me so they check me out by texting me. You see I’m a model before I came here.

Military Officer: Ah….I see. Well as a punishment, I would like you to wear lipstick.

Kise: What? Officer-cchi I’m shy.

Military Officer: Don’t worry. No one will know that you wore lipstick.

So Kise wore lipstick and the officer silently took a picture of Kise which he didn’t know. Later that night, the Officer posted an auction for Kise’s picture wherein he’s wearing lipstick. The last bid worth 50,000 yen. What a good bargain.

~

EXTRA: The Last Supper

Riko and Momoi: Minna-san, let us all eat.

Daiki: I don’t wanna die.

Kise: Spare us please, Momocchi *teary eyed*

Akashi: I will be exempted. Right? *glare at the two girls*

Momoi & Riko: O-of course.

Kuroko: Momoi-chan, we’re friends right? Can you please spare me?

Momoi: Of course, Tetsu-kun. Anything for you ^.~

Daiki: Oi Satsuki. We’re childhood friends right? Can you spare me?

Momoi: I don’t want to. I’ll only spare Tetsu-kun.

Hyuuga: Riko, we’re childhood friends right? Can you please let me slip dinner?

Riko: Hyuuga be a man and eat!

The men tasted the food and some of them easily passed out. Soon, their Officer came and asked what happened.

Officer: What happened here young men and women?

Akashi: Apparently, a new weapon of mass destruction has been made this day. A weapon capable of immobilizing and restraining the enemies even with only one bite. This is what you call, “The devil’s recipe” or commonly known as “Momoi Satsuki and Riko Aida’s cooking”

~~~Fin~~~

Haha just a filler chapter ^-^ See you next time guys and God Bless ^.^