Chapter Forty-Four

KnB Anime Cross-overs Collection:

Shingeki no Kyojin: The Forum gone Wrong

Note:  No human is hurt during this production. Just the Titans. Well yeah there’s somewhat a theory made my Hanji that Titans are humans also in the past but I don’t know if that was really true. I wish it’s not true because they can’t bear killing their own kind even Levi himself.

KnB Characters are now readying themselves for the fated Cross-over waited by many (sarcasm XD). Because the noble soldiers aren’t here already, they began to talk about their perceptions towards the anime, Shingeki no Kyojin.

Kuroko: Minna I think Shingeki no Kyojin is the most unique anime I’ve ever watched and read at the same time.

Hyuuga: I like the way that Levi respects his upperclassmen and their ranks.

Riko: I like the way that Keith Shadis does his thing. Ah…you know his training from hell mehehehehehe *evil aura*

Everyone: Scary O..Oll

Kagami: I like how that Sasha girl eats. So wild!

Murasakibara: I will excuse myself. I don’t wanna be mistaken as a Titan and be killed. Bye.

Teppei: But Murasakibara-kun, you’ll not have fun~~

Hyuuga: Oi Teppei there’s no fun in here. You’ll see later. =..=

Izuki: We’re making a cross-over, with an anime which is not yet over. Shingeki no Kyojin is the name. Killing titans is their game! Bwahahahaha

Hyuuga: Oi Izuki how many times have I told you to stop using your lame jokes and puns? Can we even consider those as puns? As jokes?

Midorima: I don’t like that Hanji because he made us Megane’s look weird. Nanodayo~~

Takao: Shin-chan you are in fact weird. Don’t be a tsun tsun.

Midorima: Takao, do you remember my Character Expose? I can make it happen in here again. Nanodayo *scary tone*

Akashi: I dislike that Levi because he dares to defy me and also because he’s short.

Author-ssi: Akashi-kun, you are indeed short.

Akashi: What did you say, Author?

*plays Flugel der Freiheit*

Levi: Oi red headed brat, don’t harass the author.

Petra: Heichou, we are here to make friends not enemies. We already have a handful of enemies outside the walls.

Levi: Petra, don’t come near him. He’s a dangerous man.

Petra: H-Heichou *blushes*

Momoi: *fangirling then faints*

Kise: Momocchi wake up!!!

Kasamatsu: Oi Kise you’re too loud!

Wakamatsu: I’M LOUDER THAN HIM! AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sakurai: Senpai, this is a serious matter. Don’t just start competing with each other. You might hurt one another.

Wakamatsu: WHAT DID YOU SAY????????

Sakurai: SUMIMASEN, SUMIMASEN, SUMIMASEN, SUMIMASEN!

Armin: It’s alright. Calm Down.

Eren: Where are the titans? Kagami-kun, have you seen the titans?

Levi: Oi brats there’re no titans here.

Kuroko: Yeah there’s no titan here.

Mikasa: Gaaaaah! Have you been here the whole time?

Kuroko: Yeah…

Author-ssi: I’m so proud of you, Kuro-kun! You just scared Mikasa Ackerman!

Kuroko: Should I be happy?

Akashi: I’m a titan. Now shortie captain, why don’t you try killing me?

Levi: *really pissed off mood that he can even kill humans* Tsk Bratty Midget Captain, it’ll be my pleasure.

Just before the two captains start fighting, a hoard of titans led by a female titan came. They have different reactions like:

Riko: (reaction to Colossal Titan) Those muscles! So firm!!!!*drools*

Daiki: (reaction to female titan) Hn? B-cup ei? Not enough. Not enough.

Akashi: (reaction to Armored Titan)No one can look down on me!

Good thing the mighty soldiers brought extra blades and 3d maneuver gears for emergency purposes. They put on their gears and readied themselves for the worst to come.

Daiki: Seriously no formal training?

Erwin: I’m sorry but we’re in a hurry.

Takao: Shin-chan is that you?

Hanji: Bwahahaha Erwin! He called you Shin-chan! Pffft Bwahahaha

Midorima: Looks like we’re on the same boat commander.

Erwin: Looks like it.

Akashi: Why are we even helping them?

Levi: Brat, do you want to die? Do you want others to die?

Akashi: I don’t care as long as I win.

Levi: Really? You all play basketball right? Imagine that you are the ball and those titan’s napes are your hoops. In order to WIN you should penetrate deeply at their napes.

Akashi: Minna, let’s defeat those titans. Winning is the only option. Give it your all okay?

LE BATTLE SCENES:

Akashi: *Uses his emperor eye to predict the titans next move* I know what you’re up to. *Successfully kills his first titan, without a sweat*

Daiki: I must exterminate this bitch because her oppais are not enough! * in the zone*

Riko: *assists Aomine* I’m the only B in this anime!!!

Midorima: *incharge of the cargo and supplies* Minna, if you’re gonna refill your tanks, Takao and I are waiting here in my rickshaw! Nanodayo!!

Kagami: I know we do have the same hobby which is eating but at least I’m eating decent food!

Kuroko: *Uses Misdirection* Catch me if you can *teasing Kuroko mode*

Momoi: *watching Kuroko below* Tetsu-kun, kawaii *faints again*

Kise: Momocchi! *catches Momoi and gives her to Kasamatsu* Captain, take this as a training to guide you in the art of woman handling.

Kasamatsu: I’M GONNA GET YOU AFTER THIS!

Moriyama: Oi Kise, I also want a lady in my arms!

Kise: If you want senpai, you can take on that female titan. She’s the real deal!

Moriyama: I’d rather die old than to be crushed in her hands =w=

Kise: *zone* SHINEBAI KYOJIN-CCHI!

Midorima: *yells from below* Oi Kise Baka! Don’t acknowledge her at this moment!

Kise: *continues his monologue* I might have idolize you , but now I shall stop idolizing you and stop you!!

Titan’s mind: What the heck is he talking about?

Izuki: *eagle eye* Oi you titan, why are you tan? Do you want me to make a pun? Or go to Kiyoshi and have fun?

Hyuuga: Oi Izuki URUSAI!!!!!!

TIME SKIP

After 2 grueling hours of fighting the titans, they all succeeded. No one was hurt well except for the Titans and the tire of Shin-chan’s I mean Midorima-kun’s rickshaw which became flat. Speaking of flat, a flat chested I mean a B is currently working with a mad scientist and was developing the hot pot version 3.0 super lethal version, which will be a hundred times deadlier than the Hiroshima Bombs. Scary.