Chapter Fifty-Two

The Kindergarten where Kuroko teaches: A Kuroko Tetsuya x Reader One-shot

Kuroko Tetsuya and Reader-chan are both Kindergarten Teachers. They are both good at handling children but are they also good at handling love?

You see Kuroko was a tsundere like Midorima-kun and he hasn’t confessed his feelings to Reader-chan. Since he’s a tsun, he needed the help of the kids to make his confession a success.

Kuroko is planning to confess his feelings to reader-chan before the dismissal of the kids. It is now 7:30 am and almost all the kids are already present. Reader-chan is not yet there because she always arrives 15 minutes before the class starts.

“Class, I’ll treat you all to Maji Burger if you will help me”

“Sure, Kuro-senseicchi!” A certain blonde headed boy said.

“I want sweets, Kuro-senseichin.” A certain purple headed boy said.

“Just give me money to buy a Noragami plushie. It’s the lucky item for the cancers today. Nanodayo~~~”

“I will help you. Burgers would be enough to pay the price.” A certain red head weird brows child said.

“Are they selling Oppais over there” Haha you know already who that child is.

“You may be our sensei, but you still don’t have rights to order me. But because I respect and acknowledge you, I’ll just go with the flow.”

“Okay kids I need you all to help me confess my love for my co-teacher which is reader-chan.”

“Uwaaah that’s so nice to hear, Kur-senseicchi! >…< *sparkles*”

“You’re so thoughtful and sweet Kuro-senseichin.”

“Yeah marry her. Hers is big.”

“Oi Aom—I mean Ahobaka, you shouldn’t say those things because we’re pretending to be kindergarten pupils! Nanodayo~~~”

“Now the readers know we’re the kindergarten pupils. It’s embarrassing >….<”

“Kagami, shut up. Shintaro, why did you make that mistake? I clearly said that there’s no room for mistakes right? Now look at what you’ve done.”

“Akashi—I mean Akakurocchi please settle down mehehehe-ssu”

“Guys.”

“Mido-chin lend me those scissors. I can’t open this chips.”

“Guys…”

“Uwaaaah Midorimacchi don’t harass me T…T After this scenarios, I’ll be having my photoshoot T..T Please I need to look presentable-ssu!”

“Guys………Senpai notice me??”

“ Murasakibara, eating too much junk foods is bad for your health. You can have UTI. Please refrain or lessen the amount of junk foods you intake.”

“Guys…..this is my one-shot. Please notice me.”

“Horikita Mai is really beautiful and sexy. *whistled the tune when men saw sexy ladies.*”

“GUYS I SAID NOTICE ME. I JUST WANT TO CONFESS MY LOVE TO READER-CHAN IN ORDER TO FULFILL THE REQUEST OF @satsukise AND NOW YOU’RE ALL RUINING IT? EVERYONE, KNOW YOUR PLACE!”

They all flinched due to Kuroko’s sudden outburst. It is really true that it is better to make a loud person angry than a quiet person because you can predict what the loud person will say but you cannot predict what the quiet one will say because she/he is always quiet.