Chapter Fifty-Six

Genies of Miracles- A GoM X Mizuki Asano One-shot

Note:

          This one-shot will have two parts :)

"I have always been alone. My friends betrayed me, my parents abandoned me, my teachers hate me. Please make me happy. Please, even just once in my life, I wanna be happy"

-----------------------------

My name is Mizuki Asano.

Ever since I am abandoned by my parents, I have always been living alone.

I do believe that I'm a good girl but as times goes by, I realize that I face unbearable circumstances and experience pain physically and mentally.

Yeah, my teachers hate me. But did they ever knew the real scenario that happened? Am I even the one at fault?

Once I am with my friends or should I say my Hellish Friends. They made me do things like steal from the cafeteria or cheat on exams for their own sake. I, who became their slave, had been into the worst conditions imaginable, so I tried to speak up for myself.

Well, here I am, lying on an abandoned building. Blood is seen in my face, as a result of the beating from my "so-called friends" and slowly dying. I wish...I wish someone will come and try to save me...

"Don't worry. We're here to make you happy"

"Gaaaah!! who's there? Answer me please!"

I began to hear a sound from a rolling thing that is approaching me in any minute now.

I began to panic 'cause I really don't know what to do >.....< And I am afraid of ghosts, aliens, and other paranormal beings!

"Please leave me alone!"

"Tch. Who are you to order me, mere human?"

After that six different colors of air came out of the bottle. Dark Blue, Light Blue, Red, Yellow, Green, & Purple. I freaked out at first, but calmed down because my mother used to tell me that Genies deliver good luck.

"Akashicchi, calm down. That is not the good way to approach a girl"

"What did you just say Ryota? *snip*"

"According to Oha-asa I shouldn't involve myself in arguments like these. Nanodayo~~"

"Let's just eat guys. I'm hungry!"

"You were always hungry Nanodayo!!"

"Midorima-kun is right, Murasakibara-kun"

"Gaaaah! Tetsu! How long have you been there?"

"The whole time"

"Kurokocchi you should refrain from being Aominecchi's shadow"

"Couldn't agree more."

"Maybe I should try to find another light."

"Hey Tetsu, let's fix this okay?"

"Nah, Aomine-kun. I do believe that a shadow should have darker skin than it's light so it's really a no. Maybe I should get glasses already"

"Wow Kurokocchi, you are so straightforward! *Sparkles*"

"Thank you, duck face."

"Hidoi-desu, Kurokocchi *croc tears*"

"Uhmm excuse me. I'm still here?"

"We're very sorry for abandoning you. I am the leader of Genies of Miracles or GoM for short, Akashi Seijuro."

He then introduced his teammat-- I mean group mates to me. The Dark one is Aomine. The Giant is Murasakibara. The megane is Midorima Nanodayo~~ ei what? Nanodayo? Did I just caught the virus? O.O okay moving on.

I didn't understand Mr. Akashi when he introduce Kuroko to me because I literally can't see him. Is Mr. Akashi Crazy? The last one is the Blondie, Kise.

"What can I do for yo--"

"Who did this to you? You are hurt-ssu. ;_; I'll heal that for you"

The Blondie touched my arm and suddenly my bruises healed. Am I dreaming?

"You are not dreaming."

Wait? Did he just answered the question in my head?

"Yes I just did"

"Huh really? So what can I do for you, Genies of Miracles?"

"You will pick which Genie will grant your three wishes."

"Gaaaaah!!! Don't come near me! Ghost! Ghost!"

"I'm not a ghost."

"He just have low presence. Please bear with it. Nanodayo~~"

"I'm really hungry -.-"

"Wait, Mr. Akashi. How can I know if this is not a pyramid scam or anything?"

"Why would genies do Pyramid Scam when they themselves are rich already? Idiot. -.-"

"Look who's talking. You can't even pass the Japanese Language test even though you were a Japanese. What a shame. Nanodayo~~"

"Oi don't involve academic skills here. The only one who can beat me is me!!!!"

"I don't care -.- So I would just pick one genie and he will grant my wish?"

"Yep. That's our offer."

"Okay. I'll pick....................*Toot*"

to be continued.......

So who will she pick? You will pick for her Minna-san! Just comment who you think will make her really happy and the genie with the most number of votes will be her "Genie for the day"

Take care and God Bless. Thank you for reading my scenarios ^.~