Chapter Twenty-Seven

GoM as your husband PART two: Baby-sitting time ^-^

Kuroko: Babies please stop crying. Daddy’s here.

Babies’ mind: Huh? Why are we floating? And where’s daddy?

Author-ssi: Poor Tetsu-kun T.T I’m sorry Tetsu-kun.

Kuroko: Author-ssi It’s not your fault that my presence is lacking. Maybe it’s my fault.

Author-ssi: Do you seriously want to be noticeable Kuroko?

Kuroko: Yeah Author-ssi. Please I’ll bet everything that I have for that to happen.

Author-ssi: Okay. In the next chapter I’ll improve your presence ^_^

Kuroko: Thank you, Author-ssi. Can you please hold Tetsuna for a while?

Author-ssi: Of course, Tetsu-kun.

~

Midorima: Oha-asa said that we, Cancers, will be lucky if we wear Cardcaptor Sakura Costumes.

Takao: Imagine Shin-chan wearing those costumes haha pffffffttttttttt

Midorima: Rabo-sama please go here because—

Takao: Yato-sama, I have a job here for you. Come here and hurry up.

Midorima: You are really getting on my nerves, Takao. Well then, I’m gonna call someone else instead. Levi Heichou please go here. There’s a very annoying bratty titan in here. Please hurry. Nanodayo~~

Takao: Shin-chan I’m just joking. Believe in me. *puppy eyes*

Midorima: You’re joking? Well I’m not. Nanodayo~~~

~

Kise: Babycchi look at daddycchi! He’s in the front cover of Zunon boys *sparkles* I wish Babycchi will imitate me and be the second generation of a Copycat *sparkles again while day dreaming*

Kise’s Wife (reader? Maybe…): Urusai, Ryo-kun. I want my baby to be the most unique and most original baby in the world. I don’t want my baby to be a copycat because you know copying is another form of stealing right? I don’t want my baby to be branded as a thief T.T

Kise: Are you saying I’m a thief?

Kise’s wife: Yeah and the thing that you stole is my heart of course ^.^

Kise: Awww wifeycchi is so sweet >.<

Kise’s wife: Urusai Ryo-kun. I’m trying to make him sleep. *le kicks Kise’s face*

~

Daiki: Babies are so innocent just like Tetsuya. But when they cry, they sound like Ryota. Tsk Annoying. Wait why am I thinking about those two?

Daiki’s Wife: Dai-kun you’re talking to yourself again.

Daiki: Aren’t you going to breastfeed them? They look hungry.

Daiki’s Wife: Hand them over to me.

Daiki handed the babies over to his wife.

Daiki’s wife: Aren’t you going to leave us now?

Daiki: I just wanna see how big has it grown.

Daiki’s wfe: Dai-kun you pervert!!!! >////////<

~

Atsushi: Babieschin please stop crying. Daddychin is here for you two. *Shoves baby bottle with Milk Chocolate Mauibo flavor to babies’ mouths.* Tastes good ne? That’s Daddychin’s favorite.

After a few minutes……

Atsushi: You can’t finish drinking your Milk? Let me help you with that Babieschin. *Shoves Baby bottle to mouth*

~

Akashi: Maids please make them stop. It’s annoying.

Maids: Yes Akashi-sama.

Akashi’s wife: Sei-kun I think they want you to cuddle them.

Akashi: I don’t want to. They’re annoying. And an emperor never babysits.

Akashi’s wife: Does that mean that the other miracles are GREATER fathers than you are?

Akashi: Maids, give me the babies.

~

Haha hope you liked it ^_^

Again, I’m open for suggestions so please comment here or leave a message :3 That’s all thank you ^.~