Chapter Thirty-Four

KnB Captain's Rants

Hyuuga: I think my co-senpais and kouhais are great. They all listen to me but sometimes Kagami is so stubborn that I have the urge to smack him, kick him, and others.

Kasamatsu: Hyuuga-kun why not try it? I’ve always tried that to Kise because he’s also stubborn and also because he skips practice without further notice.

Hyuuga: I’m sorry Kasamatsu senpai but I can’t do it. You see I may have the urge but only our Scary Terrifying Tyrant Coach has the power to do so.

Riko: Hyuuga-kun what did you just say?

Hyuuga: Oh. Uhmm.. I said that you’re the greatest chef in the world!

Kasamatsu: Oops Wrong move Hyuuga-kun.

Riko: Ne,ne Hyuuga-kun you’re just in time for my hot pot. Come taste it for me ^_^

Hyuuga: O-Okay………..

Hyuuga tasted it and it is actually good but after 1 hour, he passed away I mean passed out.

Imayoshi: My members are all good individually that’s why I don’t doubt them specially Aomine.

Wakamatsu: But that fellow’s so stubborn Imayoshi-senpai!

Imayoshi: At least he’s not that loud like you ^-^

Hanamiya: You’re still the same man that I know, Imayoshi.

Imayoshi: I didn’t change because I don’t believe it’s necessary. How’s your team?

Hanamiya: They’re all obedient to me and that’s the reason why I trust them. They also love inflicting pain to our opponents and that made me happy.

Imayoshi: I like the sound of it ^_^

Everyone: What a scary duo O…O

Otsubo: Well my team is alright they all respect me but sometimes I do have complains about Midorima because he’s bringing his stuff then I trip on them and sometimes he puts it in our bench and it accumulates too much space!

Okamaura: At least that’s your only problem. No girl wants to date me maybe because I’m unpopular that’s why I joined the Basketball Team T..T I thought everything's gonna be alright but since Himuro and Murasakibara joined, they've always get the attention!!! I’ve envied them T…T They always receive letters and girls gave them food specially to Murasakibara.

Kasamatsu: Sorry to interfere but I also want to share my problem. I can’t really handle problems with girls that’s why I’m not seeing one.

Akashi: I do have problems with girls. I always receive gifts from them but I can’t really search for a similar female for me. I want a partner who’s as absolute as I am.

Hyuuga: A-Akashi.

Akashi: Do you have any problems with my presence? This is the time for captains to rant right? *draws scissors*

Hyuuga: None. *he’s now shaking in fear*

~~~Fin~~~