Chapter Twenty-Six

KnB characters as Basketball Club managers:

~Kuroko: Just show them what your basketball is and of course, value teamwork. That’s al—

Anonymous guy: Hey have you seen our manager?

Anonymous guy 2: Yeah I thought he’s here a while ago.

Captain: Come one let’s go to play. Time-out is over. Let’s search for him later.

~Kagami: We will beat them okay? We should do it before the Japanese Lunchtime Rush!

~Atsushi: Just finish the game already because I’m hungry *drools*

~Akashi: No mistake will be accepted. Everything must be perfect and absolute. I would not allow you mere humans destroy my winning streak. Remember the motto of the club: 100 matches, 100 victories. If you’ll lose this game, I’ll humbly pull my eyes from their sockets and give it to you. Understood?

Author-ssi: Teiko Loyalty award goes to......tentenenen.........Akashi Seijuuro ^_^ Haha same motto for his team? Truly Loyal ^_^

~Kise: Minnacchi do your best-ssu. Losing is alright but winning is better so please try to win okay-ssu? If you win, Minnacchi will receive a whole year supply of Zunon Boys magazine with yours truly as the model. Any more questions-ssu?

Minnacchi: We rather lose than win (_._)

Kise: Uwaaaaahhh Minnacchi why so mean? T….T

~Midorima: Oha-asa states that we, cancers, ranks 1 in the sign ranking. Our lucky item for today is Hatsune Miku head band. Do you bring the lucky item? After this match, let’s eat some red bean soup. Nanodayo~~~

Team: Hai! Manager. Nanodayo~~~~

Midorima: We will win because we have destiny in our side. Nanodayo~~~

Anonymous spectator: What’s with that team? Otaku team? Hahaha ^_^

Anonymous spectator: Yeah right and that Megane manager what’s with him? Nanodayo? Pathetic haha.

Midorima: Rabo-sama I have a job for you. Please go here and I know you’re really searching for a new victim and here, I found two. Of course, I’ll pay 5 yen. Nanodayo~~~

Author-ssi: As you can see, Midorima’s team is composed of men who believes in luck and are all Cancers. Nanodayo~~

~Daiki: Just always remember that the only one who can beat you is you and the only one that can beat me is me. Okay? And do it for the sake of the Oppais!

~Junpei: Lowerclassmen, always remember that you should respect your senpais and Upperclassmen, you should act like this *points at a samurai figure*. Be proud, be courageous, and be hyuuga-like. Generation of Hyuuugasssssssss…….fight!

~Izuki: Let’s have fun in the court! To ease the hearts of the girl we court. Our goal is to be number one. In Japan and in the field of pun! Hahaha that’s a good one.

Team: We’re sorry spectators. We don’t know who this guy is but please excuse him.

~Takao: Let’s do our best not to lose okay? I don’t want us to pull the rickshaw of Shin-chan’s team. Okay?

~~~Fin~~~

Sorry for that crappy chapter T.T

God Bless Minnacchi, Minnachin, Minna-san. ^_^