Chapter Ten

KnB Fairy tale Collection: KISErella

Once there was a kingdom far away ruled by a kind king—

Akashi: Correction. Emperor Author-ssi not King.

Ughh -.- Once there was a kingdom far away ruled by a kind EMPEROR named Akashi the great with a son in love with sweets named Atsushi. Prince Atsushi is now 18, so he needs to find a maiden to marry. So his father decided to host a party to find the lucky maiden.

After the announcement was made, all maidens are getting ready, including a battered maiden named Kiserella. She is beautiful, fragile and hard working. Well after her father died, her step mother always scolds her and made her their maid.

Izuki: Wait isn’t that a pun? Made her their maid? Haha your great Author-ssi. I’m acknowledging your skills in making puns. Haha welcome to the club.

PLEASE LISTEN FIRST TO MY STORY BECAUSE MY TEMPER’S RUNNING OUT OKAY?

Ughh Everyday living for Kiserella is difficult. She polishes the floor, washes the dishes, do the laundry, and do the other household chores. After she heard about the party, she immediately finished her chores and went to her room to make a dress with the help of her friends, the mice and the birds. After it’s done, she adored her work and she was happy. She went down to meet her stepmother, Momoi and her stepsisters, Kagami and Daiki. They eyed her clothing and rip it so that she won’t be able to come to the party.

After that they proceed to the party, leaving Kiserella crying. But then, a fairy god mother appeared.” I am Tetsuya, do not be afraid. I came here to help you Kiserella” the FGM said. “FGMcchi what am I gonna do? My dress is now ruined T.T” Kiserella said. “I will provide your dress and transportation okay? So don’t cry Kiserella” the FGM said to comfort Kiserella. At a swish of the magic scissors, Kiserella wore a very beautiful blue dress made of velvet. It is silky, sleek and stretchable. And for the transportation, the FGM provided a rickshaw with the driver named Takao and the escort named Shintaro. The FGM provided Kiserella with shoe made from candy and advised her that she needs to go home before the clock strikes 12. She takes note of it and say thanks to the FGM. They proceed to the party.

At the party, many girls from the kingdom came but none of them get the interest of the prince. So the EMPEROR decided to use his emperor eye to find the suited maiden and then he spotted Kiserella. The prince also saw Kiserella and she took his interest simply because of her candy shoes. The prince approached Kiserella and said “Your shoes look good. I like it”. After that statement, Kiserella blushed and said “thank you”.

They chat all night long but were halted because of the time. Kiserella fastened her pace and left the prince without even saying her name. Because she was clumsy, she stepped on her own gown and fall, face first. As she got up, she saw the prince coming that made her fasten her pace more. In the process of running, she left one of her candy shoes. As she approached the rickshaw, her escort welcomed her saying “oha-asa said that the Gemini persons will be lucky today. Your lucky item will be candy”. After the statement of her escort, Kiserella sweat dropped. She got home and went to her room and sleep reminiscing the moments she shared with prince Atsushi.

Morning came and as she went down, she heard her stepmother and her stepsisters talking about the search for the woman who wore candy shoes. She went down and said that it’s her. Because of that, her stepmother ordered her daughters to lock Kiserella to her room. They successfully do it and went down to see the representative of the EMPEROR reading the order given to them. Prince Atsushi is also there. He doesn’t remember the looks of the maiden because what took his interest is not her looks but the candy shoe that she wore.

The first to try is Daiki but it doesn’t fit. Meanwhile, the mice are helping Kiserella escape but ends up being chased by Tetsuya-nyan, the family’s cat. The second one to try is Kagami. The shoe fit at first but ends up breaking because it’s too tight. Prince Atsushi cried because the candy shoe broke and he ends up sobbing. He even attempted to eat the candy on the floor but the representative stopped him. Soon a clicking sound was heard upstairs and there she is Kiserella with the other pair of the candy shoe. I know you’re wondering how the mice overpowered the cat. It’s simple. They used misdirection overflow. Back to the main plot.

So Kiserella went down, and attempted to wear the candy shoe, but the prince stopped her. He then kneeled and said “You wanna be my Mauibo?” With that statement, Kiserella blushed furiously and said “yes”.

And they lived happily Ever After. ^_^

~~~Fin~~~

Author-ssi: Now Ryota-kun are you satisfied?

Kise: Of course, Author-ssi. Thanks ^.~

Author-ssi: You’re welcome Ryota-kun.

God Bless Mina-san ^-^