Chapter Twenty-Nine

Fret and Regret because of a bet (Part Two): Kuroko's dilemma

Third Person’s POV:

Kagami and Kuroko reached their sections line and fortunately, those two are still Classmates. The opening ceremony started and soon they are ordered to go to their respective classrooms. On the way, Kagami and Kuroko passed by Furihata and company.

Furihata: Good morning Kuroko, Kagami.

Kagami: What’s so good in your morning? Mine is not so good ya know? -.-

Kuroko: Furihata-kun, you noticed me?

Furihata: Yeah, actually we noticed you. Why?

Kuroko: It’s nothing. I’m just not used to it when other people gives me their attention.

Furihata: Is that so? Ja, we should go to our classroom. No one wants to be scolded on their first day right?

Kuroko: Couldn’t agree more. See you all later at the gym.

Kagami and Kuroko walked to their classroom. As Kuroko passed by a seat, a girl greeted him “Ohayo Kuroko-kun”. He greeted back and went to his seat. He is once again at the back of Kagami’s seat, near the window. The teacher arrived and welcomed everyone. Then he started calling their names to check the attendance.

“Touya”

“Here”

“Moriyama”

“Here”

“Kagami”

“Here”

“Kuroko”

“Here”

And so on and so forth. Kuroko was shocked because everytime their sensei made roll calls he would always search hard for him because he can’t notice him at first. But today, their sensei noticed him at first glance. It really is a good day for Kuroko.

This is the sixth period and Kuroko was feeling sleepy. He slept like he always do, but only to be caught by their sensei for the first time.

“Kuroko, please don’t sleep in class”

“Sumimasen, sensei. I will not do it again” Kuroko said.

“That’s all for today’s lesson. Goodbye Class” their Sensei said.

Kagami was also scolded because of he’s also sleeping.

Kagami: Kuroko that’s the first time you got caught. What happened?

Kuroko: I con’t know Kagami-kun. But I’m happy today because I’m more noticeable. *teary eyed*

Anonymous student 1: Kagami-san, did you do this to Kuroko-san?

Anonymous student 2: It’s bad to make your friend cry. What happened, Kuroko-kun?

Anonymous student 3: Kuroko-san, you can complain to our class representative.

Class Representative: Kuroko-san, are you being bullied by Kagami-san?

Kuroko: No, I’m not. I’m just happy today, that’s all.

Class Representative: What a relief. Kuroko-san just complain to me if this weird brows bullied you okay?

Kuroko: Okay, class representative. Thank you for the concern.

Kagami: What the? Weird Brows? Hey don’t just spit rude nicknames!!!

After that incident, Kuroko and Kagami went to the gym. The team greeted them and again, Kuroko was surprised.