Chapter Sixteen

Masterchef Kuroko

Alex: Welcome to the Masterchef Kuroko! I’m your host for today Alexandra, Alex for short. Now we will have a cooking showdown between two beautiful girls. On the red corner, wearing a very cute shirt with a bear design in it and very short skirts, the brain behind the strategy, defense and offense of the new tyrants, Too, Ms. Momoi Satsuki ^_^

At the appearance of Momoi, most of the men’s noses bleed. Well you know what it means -.-

Momoi: Hi there ^_^ I love you Tetsu-kun ^.~

Alex: Ahaha ok Momoi-san go to your station please. And now in the blue corner, wearing a very cute shirt with a cat design in it and short skirt. The tyrant ruler of the Seirin Basketball club, the b-coach, Aida Riko!

Riko: You don’t have to humiliate me in public -.- Hello viewers ^_^

Alex: Now let’s start the cook-off! The judges will be the following persons: Kagami Taiga; Ace of Seirin, King of Burgers. Kuroko Tetsuya; Phantom sixth man, Our Masterchef. And last but not the least, Akashi Seijuro; Emperor with scissors, Ace of all.

Kuroko: Hi viewers. Nice to see you all.

Kagami: I just want to eat already so please introduce faster. >.<

Akashi: I just joined because of the nice introduction although I already knew that I’m an emperor but I want the world to realize it.

Alex: Okay let’s start the cook-off. Today’s main ingredient will be………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..Vanilla! The contestants will be given 1 hour to finish their dish. Alright ready set cook!

Momoi and Riko grabbed the ingredients and cooked at their respective places. Riko decided to make a vanilla cake and Momoi decided to make a Vanilla Shake. Riko first put the eggs inside the blender and blended it until it became a puree.

Alex: Riko-san why do you blend the eggs and not beat them?

Riko: Because the shells of the eggs are made up of calcium and calcium is good for the bones. I believe that my team is still developing so I conclude that I should include the shells too for nutritional purposes.

Alex: That’s a good idea but don’t you think it’s a bit odd?

Riko: Nothing’s odd if you aim for a good nutrition.

After the talk with Riko, Alex checked on what Momoi is doing and saw that she is putting peppers, jalapenos, cabbage, and asparagus at her shake.

Alex: Why are you putting vegetables on the shake? And what is that burnt thing?

Momoi: I put vegetables for nutritional purposes too and that burnt thing is wasabi.

Alex: W-Wasabi? Why are you putting wasabi in your shake?

Momoi: Because the hotter the food, the more appetizing it becomes. Just like women.

After the statement given by Momoi, Daiki’s nose immediately bled.

Imayoshi: Aomine, the weather is cold and not hot. But why is your nose bleeding?

Sakurai: Sumimasen, did I do something wrong? T.T

Kise: Aominecchi what’s wrong with your nose? Do you have tuberculosis? Whaaaaa I don’t want to lose a friend. I’m too young T.T

Midorima: Kise if you have tuberculosis you cough blood not sneeze blood.

Takao: Yaaaaaah Shin-chan what do you think happened to Aomine-san?

Midorima: I don’t care but I did know that there’s something happening in his perverted mind.

Okay back to the cook-off. The time remaining was 10 minutes and they both finished it and garnished it with pills. Alex started the countdown and Akashi excused himself leaving Kuroko and Kagami. Now it’s time to present their works.

Riko: This is my Super Nutritious Vanilla cake made from seaweed batter and Tomato icing garnished with protein pills. This dish is nutritious with more protein, lycopene, and calcium which are good for athletes.  Please enjoy eating.

Kagami: Ah Kuroko are you sure that we’re going to eat th—ehh Kuroko where are you?

Alex: Taiga Kuroko left 30 minutes ago.

Kagami: Ehh Wha--- Akashi where are you—

Alex: Ah Taiga Akashi left a while ago.

Kagami: Eh-h? nanda? I don’t wanna die Alex T.T

Riko: If you’ll not taste this I will make sure that your training menu will be tripled hehehehe ^_^

Momoi: If you’ll not eat this then I’ll snatch Tetsu-kun from your team, leaving your team crippled and under the tyrannical ruling of a B-cup coach.

Riko: Eh-h Momoi-san you don’t need to say it out loud in public! And don’t ever expect to snatch Kuroko from my team! >.<

Alex: Ah girls calm down. It’s time for the tasting part.

Kagami was about to take a bite of her cooking when Hyuuga suddenly shouted “I love you Riko!” that caught the attention of all. The B-cup coach blushed and went back to see Kagami’s reaction and she found out that he’s already finished eating the cake.

Kagami: It was pretty good. Thanks for the meal.

Riko: Eh-h???? Really? Honto? Thanks ^_^

Unknown to them, Kuroko snatched the cake of Riko and throw it in the garbage after the commotion created by Hyuuga, which was because Akashi is holding a scissor against his throat.

Alex: O_o Okay next will be Momoi-san.

Momoi: So this is my Super Ultra Mega Nutritious slash delicious Vanilla Shake. I made this for my Tetsu-kun ahh I just love everything about him haha ^_^ Well, many vegetables are in this shake so I assume that many nutrients will be here.

After her statement, Kuroko went to the stage to help Kagami and as usual, no one noticed him, well except for Akashi. Kuroko said hi that caught the attention of all and suggested that he will taste the shake. All eyes are on him h was about to slurp some of it when Atsushi shouted “Hey Kuroko-chin give me some of those” that caught the attention of all. Kuroko grabbed the opportunity to throw the shake at the sink and he succeeded.

Momoi: Waaah Tetsu-kun you already finished slurping my vanilla shake? How thoughtful of you >.<

Kuroko: It’s because it’s delicious; so delicious that you might die while slurping it.

Here goes the blunt attitude of Kuroko, which makes him a very likeable character in the series. Well moving on…..

Alex: The judges have spoken, now is the time to announce the results of this competition. Tentenen ^_^ the result is………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………draw ^-^ congratulations to the both of you ^_^ since the both of you showcased a very extravagant feat in today’s edition of Masterchef Kuroko, we decided that you two will not fight a rematch and will never again be pared with each other to avoid casualtie--- I mean to avoid draws. That’s it for today’s edition of Masterchef Kuroko. See you again guys next time ^_^

~~~Fin~~~