Chapter Forty-Seven

KnB Anime Cross-overs Collection:

Katekyo HItman Reborn!!: Senpai Notice Me!!!!!

The KnB characters are currently having their briefing for the third season of the KnB. The director wasn’t there yet, so they decided to have a chat.

Kuroko: Minna-san what do you think is the feeling of a Mafia Boss?

Kagami: Kuroko teme! Don’t just show up!

Aomine: Tetsu, have you been here the whole time?  (_._)

Momoi: Tetsu-kun! You made my heart go doki doki >////<

Kise: Kurokocchi you’re scary-ssu!!! *fake cries*

Kasamatsu: Oi Kise Urusai!!

Izuki: Mafia is the topic for today. I want to join one someday!

Hyuuga: Izuki URUSAI!!!

Teppei: Ma, Hyuuga he’s having fun can’t you see?

Hyuuga: Kiyoshi URUSAI!!!

Kasamatsu: Captain Problems huh?

Hyuuga: Tell me about it =.=

Akashi: Kasamatsu, Hyuuga. You are both doing it the wrong way. Let me show you the perfect example of discipline. Shintaro, let me borrow your scissors.

Midorima: Akashi, don’t tell me you’re going to intimidate them like you did to Kagami, Nanodayo~~.

Akashi: I am surprised that you did have a clue of what I’ll be doing. Now give me those scissors.

Midorima: Okay. Take care of it. It’s my lucky item.

(Midorima’s mind: Sorry Kise, Izuki-senpai, Teppei-senpai. I just want to live and have a good future with my lucky items. Nanodayo~~)

Akashi then attempted to slash Kise with the scissors but Reo-nee used her—I mean his Kokuu to stop him. He was furious at first but when he saw a Shogi Board, he went to it and played it. All lives are now spared, FOR NOW.

Kuroko: Senpais, Notice me.

Takao: Kuroko-kun haha why are you using that catchphrase now? You are funnier than Shin-chan!!

Midorima: I don’t care if he’s funnier than me Nanodayo~~.

Takao: Pssshhhh Shin-chan you are Jea-Lous  Hahahaha

Midorima: Bakao!!!!!!!!!!

Momoi: Tetsu-kun, Kawaii! That’s a nice fan service!!! >/////<

Riko: Is that even a fan service? Here is a fan service:

Riko then wore the swimwear she wears in the episode when Momoi visited them and crushed poor Kuroko in her Oppais.

Hyyuga: Gaaaaah Coach cover yourself!!!

Izuki: Coach is showing her body, not caring about the reactions of everybody!

Hyuuga: Izuki URUSAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *le kicks Izuki like Kasamastu*

Kasamatsu: I’m very proud of you, Hyuuga-kun.

Momoi: It’s not fair that Ms. B is the only one that can show off! I will show you my talent! I’ll tie a cherry stalk using my tongue

Momoi then tied a cherry stalk using her tongue and then some of the boys started to have pools of blood beside them and the others well, they fainted because of Riko’s good combat skills.