Chapter Nine

When I became.............a senator

Kuroko: I will make Vanilla Milkshake as the national food and I will improve the laws regarding the care of the youth and the children.

Kagami: I will make Maji Burger the national food and I will improve the quality of Basketball in this country.

Atsushi: I will make Mauibo as the national food.

Kuroko: Wait Sen. Kagami and Sen. Atsushib, are you two challenging me?

Kagami: Why yes, Sen. Kuroko. Any complaints?

Atsushi: Yes Sen. Kurokochin, are you afraid to lose?

Kuroko: I don’t have any complaints Sen. Kagami and Sen. Atsushi I’m not afraid. I will accept this challenge.  May the best senator win.  

Meanwhile…….

Akashi: I will approve shogi the national sport

Daiki: I will approve the publication of *toot* magazines

Akashi: Urusai  Sen. Daiki. Your proposal is crappy.

Daiki: Okay I’ll just support your proposal.

Akashi: That’s good Sen. Daiki.

Meanwhile…..again……

Junpei: I will improve the senpai rule in this country because I believe that lowerclassmen should respect the upperclassmen.

Sakurai: I will acknowledge everyone to say sorry to those people that they hurt. It will somehow boost their morale.

Junpei: Look who’s talking. Your saying I’m sorry without even hurting someone? Is that even normal?

Sakurai: I’m sorry Sen. Junpei senpai. I’m not the only one who’s abnormal.  Sen. Midorima is also abnormal. He always speaks about horoscopes. Sometimes it freaks me out.

Takao: Look Sen. Shin-chan, they’re stepping on your dignity as a horoscope guru.

Midorima: It is too childish to fight over something, but when it comes to horoscopes, I will fight for it. By the way, I like to have a daily horoscope session everyday at the morning shows to share my luck to everyone.

Reo: We are not asking for your opinion Sen. Midori-chan

Sakurai: Excuse me Sen. Reo, but I think we are not talking to you.

Junpei: That’s right Sen. Reo. So please leave.

Reo: Why are you so mean Sen. Hyuuga-chan? Well let’s just settle this with a shooting competition, shall we?

Sakurai: Sorry for offending you. I will not participate.

Junpei: Why Sen. Sakurai? Are you a coward?

Sakurai: No, Sen. Junpei. I’m not a coward and when it comes to shooting, I’m better than you okay?

Junpei: Hey respect your senpai!

Reo: We better start the competition already hehe ^_^

Midorima: Sounds good to me. According to Oha-asa Cancers will be luck—

Reo, Junpei, Sakurai: Stop it already!

Imayoshi: Interesting fight. Sen. Hanamiya, who do you think will win? Wanna bet?

Hanamiya: I bet it’s Sen. Midorima because he is accurate and a very terrible shooter indeed. But if Sen. Reo use kokuu then he will win.

Imayoshi: That’s conditional because you said if right? Then we will just wait for the drama to unfold.

Hnamaiya: I agree.

~~~Fin~~~

Kise: Author-cchi why am I not in this chapter?

Author-ssi: You will understand in the next chapter, Ryota-kun.

Kise: Okay Authorcchi I’ll just wait. ^.~