Chapter Forty-Three

KnB Characters in a burning house

Riko and Momoi was attempting to make a decent dinner for the boys but burned the house in the process.

Daiki: Oi Momoi do you want my tan skin to be black?

Izuki: The house is burning, because of Momoi and Riko’s doing. They shouldn’t be cooking, if no one’s looking. Bwahaha is that good? Might as well write it down just in case. *writes in his handy dandy joke book*

Hyuuga: OI IZUKI URURSAI! WE’RE IN A NEAR DEATH SCENARIO AND NOW YOU’RE MAKING JOKES?

Teppei: At least he’s having fun~~

Hyuuga: BAKA! WHY DID THE AUTHOR THINK OF THIS SCENARIO? WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF, IF WE DIED HERE? WILL KUROKO NO BASKET HAVE ITS SEASON 3? TELL ME AUTHOR, TELL ME!

Author: Sorry Hyuuga-senpai but these scenarios need action and thrill. It’s for the reader’s entertainment.

Hyuuga: Kagami! You want to be a firefighter right? Do your job!

Kagami: Captain, I haven’t had formal training yet. I’m too you—

Hyuuga: *evil aura* WHAT DID YOU SAY?

Kagami: Nothing haha Nothing. I’ll think of a plan to resolve this case.

Minna-san: Wow! We’re really going to die. Kagami is now using his brain!!

Kagami: Oi I’m not dumb!

Kurko: Kagami-kun, you are in fact dumb. Who gets 45 in the english test if he himself lived in America before? Only Kagami is like that.

Kagami: Kuroko!!! You don’t need to embarrass me in public!

Momoi: And the next sign that we’ll die is when Dai-chan’s skin became white!

Aomine: Oi Momoi that’s never gonna happen!

Midorima: Everything is Possible in this world, Aomine. Never underestimate the power of fate. *serious look* nanodayo.

Takao: And Glutathione *pfffffttttt*

Midorima: BAKAO!!!

Himuro: Atsushi, what are you doing?

Murasakibara: I’m making s’mores Muro-chin.

As Murasakibara was melting the marshmallow, a biscuit fell on the ground. He gradually inspect if someone saw the biscuit falling. He saw that everyone was busy making a ruckus so he decided to pick it up. But before doing so, he was stopped by someone.

Midorima: Murasakibara that’s dirty. Let it go.

Takao: *singing let it go from frozen* Let it go, Let it go. Can’t hold it back anymore! Pffffttttt bwahahahaha

Murasakibara: Mido-chin I believe in the five seconds rule.

Kagami: What is that rule, Murasakibara?

Kuroko: *serious face* It is said that if a food fall, it can be picked up before five seconds.

Kise: Kurokocchi why are you serious? Haha your expression is priceless!!!

Hyuuga: OI let’s think about a plan now not about that three second rule! There’s no five seconds rule in Riko’s cooking! One taste and you’ll gradually die!

Riko: Hidoi-desu, Hyuuga-kun *teary eyed*

Momoi: Hyuuga-senpai, why did you make her cry?

Hanamiya: Who’s the bad boy now?

Hyuuga: I-I am sorry Riko. *le hugs her*

Kise: Waaaaah so sweet *squealing like a girl*

Kasamatsu: *kicks Kise and Kise flew outside the house* Oi don’t be too loud! You’re really like a gay Kise!

Moriyama: We shouldn’t go near him or dress up with him in the locker room. We are not sure if he’s fantasizing or not. And I think being a chick boy is only his guise to conceal the truth that he’s gay.

Kise: Uwaah Moriyama-san I’m not Gay!!

Kuroko: Wait. Kise have you landed without a bruise or anything?

Kise: Just a few scratches Kurokocchi.

Kuroko: Coach I think we should try this. We will make Kise squeal like a girl to piss Kasamatsu-senpai and then if he’s pissed, a person will go in front of him and he will be kicked on his booty by Kasamatsu-senpai.

Riko: I don’t know but, I think we can try it. But who’ll be going first?

Kuroko: I think it should be—Gaaaahhhh!

Kuroko literally shouted at the image of Aomine with white skin.

Midorima: It really came true? That means we’re—

Momoi: Tetsu-kun I don’t want to die!!!!! *hugs Kuroko*

Because Momoi hugged Kuroko, he then suffocated. Poor Boy, squished between those oppais. The prophecy then came true, and soon, they all passed out.

5 hours after the incident:

They were brought to the nearest hospital as Akashi rescued them from the burning house. Of course, he called their private fire brigade. Rich Kids =..= It turns out that Aho-mine slipped because of a melted marshmallow courtesy of Murasakibara and bathe flour to himself in the process. That’s the reason why his skin became white. Pure coincidence? Maybe. As for the others well they’re all okay and no one’s severely hurt in the incident. Except for the Biscuit that Murasakibara dropped.

Kise: Waaaah Author-cchi I’m also injured!

Author: Kise we’re used to seeing you getting injured. Specially in the hands of your captain.

Kise: Waaah so mean author-cchi T…T

Author: I'll take that as a compliment then.

~~~Fin~~~

Sorry po for the Typos Minna-san T..T At salamat po for giving me 300+ votes T.T Arigato Gozaimasu Minna-san ^_^