Chapter Fifty-One

Blissful and thoughtful dinner with Sei-chan:

Third Person’s POV:

Reader-chan was speechless and was crying for she never thought that his usually cold husband will prepare this and even rent a whole restaurant for them to enjoy a blissful dinner.

“Sei-kun I never thought you would do this for me.”

“I am happy that you appreciated the effort that I’ve put into this.”

They started to much on their food. Of course, as expected from Sei-kun, all the dishes we’re made from high class ingredients and the makers were high class chefs.

“You know, you’re really a good husband.”

“No. I’m a stupid person for always ordering you around like I’m a boss. Well literally I’m a boss but Ugh forget it.”

“Hahaha Sei-kun, you look so cute.”

With Reader-chan’s statement, Sei-kun was seen with a tint of pink in his cheeks.

“Uwaaah Sei-kun, you’re blushing!! Haha you look so cute! >…<”

Sei-kun got an idea to shut her up. He kissed her without even asking permission. But who cares? They’re married now and they have the right to fulfill their duties to each other.

“S-S-Sei-kun >///////<”

“You’re cuter, Reader *smirks*”

Reader-chan found herself drooling over Sei-kun (haha no offense readers XD Peace ^_^) Maybe because she was starting to imagine something in her brain. Haha any dirty thoughts? Hahaha just kidding ^-^

“I know you are imagining something about me being sexy and hot.”

“Uwaah N- I mea—Ye—No—Ugh =3=”

“I know everything, Reader-chan. 36-24-34. Perfect indeed”

“Huh? Sei-kun what are those numbers? Password on one of your bank accounts? Password on one of our vaults?”

“I’m also a guy you know, Reader. I also know things like that.”

Reader-chan tried to ponder what Sei-kun was referring to and then an idea entered her head that made her blush furiously.

“Looks like you already found out what those numbers are.”

“Se-kun!!! >////< How did you know?”

“I know everything, Ms. D.”

Reader-chan blushed even more because of the nickname given to her. Has Sei-kun secretly measuring your body? Uwaaah That sounds to pervy XD Gomen Minna-san.

“Sei-kun, I can’t stand you sounding just like Dai-kun.”

“And why are you calling him on his first name?”

“Ah….Aka—I mean Sei-kun I—“

“Yeah I know. Daiki is your past boyfriend, before we met and got married. Right?

Sei-kun said, slightly furious.

“ I don’t want you to call him on his first name ever again.”

“And why is that Sei-kun? He’s a really close friend of mine. That’s unfair Sei-kun!”

“I-I-I- I JUST DON’T WANT TO LOSE YOU OKAY?”

After that, Sei-kun excused himself and went to the restaurants garden to get some fresh air. Reader-chan was dumbfounded with Sei-kun’s sudden outburst but decided to keep calm and approach the redhead.

She went to the garden and saw a redhead staring at nothing. He seems to be spacing out.

“Sei-kun.”

“Leave me alone. Just go to your Daiki and have fun~n with him.”

“Now you sound like Kiyoshi-senpai.”

“Tsk. Another Guy.”

“Sei-kun, don’t be jealous.”

“I’m not jealous, Reader”

“Oh really? Well then. Shall I go to Dai-chan and SLEEP with him?”

“Okay just go and lock the door after you leave. Air conditioning costs are really high.”

“You really don’t care even though I left? Okay then. I thought you’re different from those other guys but you have proven me wrong.”

Reader-chan left and Sei-kun decided to go after her. Luckily, he caught up.

“Reader, I won’t allow you to just go. I love you so much, reader. I am a beast and you served as my beauty. A king of hearts would be lonely without a queen of hearts. A love bird will eventually die if his/her partner died before him/her. And you are the key that opened my cold heart and made it warm just like now. I don’t want to lose you. I can never promise to hurt you again but I’ll promise that everytime I hurt you, I’ll always see to it that I’ll caught up and stop you from leaving me.”

“Pfffft Haha I never thought Acting was this good! I just fooled the Oh so great Akashi Seijuro!! >….< Imma tweet it later. #PrankingtheEmperorPenguin Pffftttt Hahahahahahahaha”

“Did you just pranked me?”

“Um yeah Sei-kun. Why?”

“You’re gonna pay the price *evil smirk*”

“S-S-Sei-kun I’m just joking okay?”

Reader tried to plead but Sei-kun succeeded on picking her up and smirking evilly along the way. It’s up to you to imagine what happened next XD

~~~Fin~~~

Uwaaah I don’t know if my first one-shot is okay T..T Please readers I need your comments ^-^ Please I need to know if my work is satisfying. I avoided writing indecent statements but I really can’t take it out of this scenarios because first and foremost, Daiki’s very fond of reading exclusively for men magazines. Please be open mindd readers okay? Thanks ^-^ Gomen Minna-san and sorry for the Typos. T..T God Bless ^.~