Chapter Forty-Two

KnB Characters as Beggars

Note: Beggars should not be discriminated. They may be beggars, but they’re still human. Thank you.

Kuroko: Please give me alms *puppy eyes*

Anonymous: Okay I’ll give you some alms. But please don’t buy drugs okay?

Kuroko: Okay, thank you very much

Kuroko’s mind: Yes! I can finally buy my drugs >….< A Vanilla Shake a day keeps me happy in any way!

~

Kagami: Please give me burgers. Please.

Anonymous: *Le gives cheeseburger to Kagami* Here.

Kagami: I want them with Lettuce!

Anonymous: Don’t be so picky!

~

Riko: Please give me alms.

Anonymous: Tsk, beggars.

Riko: Give me alms or taste hell? *Grabs anonymous person and allows the anonymous person to smell the hot pot*

Anonymous: Might as well give alms haha ^-^

~

Kise: MInnacchi give me alms-ssu T..T *bows in despair*

Anonymous: Wow you’re cute! I’ll adopt you!

Kise: Eh? Really? Thank you-ssu!!!

Anonymous: Not you. That puppy. It’s cute you know?

Nigou: Arrfff!

The person left with Nigou leaving a grieving Kise, for he was defeated by a dog. Pathetic.

~

Atsushi: Please give candy T..T

Himuro: Atsushi, it’s not good to fool people to give you candy you know? You shouldn’t pretend to be a beggar to have free candy.

Atsushi: But I think my tactic works. You see 5 people have already given me candy. So I shall continue doing this *Mu-kun said, looking very determined*

Himuro: Haha okay suit yourself.

~

Aomine: Please help me. Tasukete -.-

Akashi: Daiki, I’ll adopt you.

Aomine: Eh? How did you know my name? Wait adopt me?

Akashi. I am never wrong. I’m absolute. Yes.

Aomine: Oka-san T….T

Akashi: Don’t call me that. It’s irksome. Know your place.

~

Midorima: Please give me alms. Nanodayo~~~*stomach growls*

Takao: Poor boy-chan. You’re hungry right? Want to come with me?

Midorima: It’s not like I’m hungry! Nanodayo!! *stomach growls again*

Takao: Haha action speaks louder than words.

~

Momoi: Please give me—

Anonymous Person 1: I’ll give you food!

Anonymous Person 2: I’ll give you money!

Anonymous Person 3: I’ll give you power!

Momoi was amazed because of the things that they offered. But it seems like there’s something missing.

Kuroko: I’ll give you this *stick*

She was dazed at first and wondered what the heck is happening and why is he giving her a stick. She accepted it and as she saw a glimpse of what is written at the back of the stick, her heart began to beat tremendously because it was her most favorite thing in the world, Ice Cream. The man suddenly left and Momoi found out what was missing, it’s an essential thing to man and she can say that man can’t live without it. And it’s called Love.

~~~Fin~~~

Minna just comment if you want to suggest scenarios ^-^ I'm open for suggestions and also open for your criticisms ^_^ God Bless Minna-san ^-^ Good luck to those who're already going to school ^-^