Chapter Seventeen

KnB Char.'s reaction to other Animes Part 1: Free! Iwatobi Swim Club

Kuroko: I like the way they work together, truly as a team.

Kagami: I don’t like it because the pizzas in the cooler that the pizza delivery guy gave is not enough for me to survive in that island.

Kise: I admired that Reicchi guy because of his perspective on beauty-ssu ^_^

Midorima: I don’t like the way that Rei-san pushes his glasses.  Nanodayo~~~~

Daiki: I like the way that club advisor posed on the magazines of the pizza delivery guy but I hate the fact that she quitted her old job.

Atsushi: I don’t like the foods in their series because I want sweets and not savory foods.

Akashi: I admired the way that Rin-san acts and I also like his teeth, just like a killing machine. Hihihihihi Snip Snip Snip

Riko: Their stats are so high and I admire whoever made that training camp from hell. A very good job indeed.

Hyuuuga: I like the way that Makoto-san acts and I like that Rei-san guy because he uses senpai to his upperclassmen.

Momi: I like the way they execute their skills specially by using teamwork which kinda reminds me of my happy days in Teiko. Right Tetsu-kun?

Kuroko: Yeah you’re right ^_^

Makoto: Hajimemashite! I’m the captain of the Iwatobi swim club, Makoto. It’s nice to meet you all ^-^ It’s so nice to know that we’re popular but please first ask our permission if you’re gonna talk about us.

Kuroko: We’re very sorry but Author-chan decides everything that will happen here so we have no other choice.

Sakurai: We’re very sorry! We’re very sorry! We’re very sorry! We’re very sorry! We’re very sorry! We’re very sorry! We’re very sorry! We’re very sorry! We’re very sorry! We’re very sorry! We’re very sorry! We’re very sorry! We’re very sorry! We’re very sorry! We’re very sorry! We’re very sorry! We’re very sorry! We’re very sorry! We’re very sorry! We’re very sorry! We’re very sorry! T.T I’ll cook bento for you if you want but please forgive us first T.T

Haru: Mackerel.

Makoto: Ahh it’s alright don’t worry about it. You don’t need to cook bento for us.

Haru: Mackerel.

Sakurai: Are you sure senpai? Because I think the vice captain of your club wants some of my Bento.

Haru: Mackerel.

Makoto: Haha he’s just addicted to Mackerel that’s all but if you want to then cook some for him. Give him Mackerel and he’ll be alright.

Haru: Mackerel.

Hyuuga: Hey Kiyoshi, Makoto-san kinda looks like you I some way and acts like you too.

Kiyoshi: Wow! This is great-t!!! Let’s go bond, my other half ^.~

Midorima: *Glares at Rei* I don’t like you. *Le pushes his glasses up*

Rei: I don’t like you either *Glares and pushes his glasses up*

Midorima: Horoscopes are better than your theories.

Rei: Is that so I think theories are better than horoscopes because theories intend to explain difficult things in this world while horoscopes just give you hints lucky things blah blah blah I don’t care whether I’m lucky or unlucky today. I know that I can somewhat work it out.

Midorima: Man proposes, God disposes.

Amaya-sensei: Henry Ford once said “Vision without execution is just hallucination” It means that no matter how lucky you are or how persistent you are if you don’t work hard, nothing will came to your way and you’ll only be a failure.

Takao: Hey Shin-chan what does it feel to be blocked huh?

Midorima: Shut up Takao!

~~~Fin~~~